Bidding Adieu

• Dedicated to To all you fabulous people reading this!

Here as some feels guys. Hope you enjoy, don't worry I'm working on more chapters. Any ideas what will happen in the present and why the Winchesters need her help again?

 I know I made a bad choice. Sam and Dean do too. They look at me. Sam sadly and Dean pissed. Zoe looks sad. I nod, telling them to go ahead. I just wasn't expecting what happened next. I don't think anyone was.

Dean pulled the demon knife out of his boot, somehow he had gotten it back. He stabbed yellow eyes in the shoulder. 

He just laughs and pulls the knife out. "Nice one Dean, too bad it doesn't work like that. You really think a simple knife could kill me?" He throws us all to the wall. "It tickles." He says smiling.

"Deals off." He says, grabbing Zoe.

"No! Zoe!" I yelled, screamed even.

"Sorry sweetie." He says, stabbing Zoe in the back. 

Tears filling my eyes. I couldn't even speak, it seemed as if everything stopped, right there. Tears slowly falling down my face, I some how get out of Azazel's hold and run to Zoe. She breathing, but barley.

She looks at me and smiles, a single tear falling down her face. "I missed you." She said.

I smile. "Me too." I say. She closes her eyes and I hold her close, blood all over me, I look at my hands and see the blood, just like in the vision. I hold her, just hold her. Then I look back up, I see Yellow Eyes, I'm filled with anger, anger and hatred. 

I was about to run up to him, but Dean grabs me. "Don't." He says, sadness on his face, understanding.

"But.... but...." I couldn't even get my words out. Dean pulled me back more.

"I know, I know." He kept saying.

"Bye sweetie." Azazel said before disappearing.

Dean lets go of me. I fall to my knees.

I feel sick, sick and empty. I feel numb, like nothingness.

Sam pulls me up and hugs me. "She's...... she's...."

He just holds me, and for that I'm thankful. I always liked Sam, he was sweeter than Dean.

I pulled out of  his hold. I kept shaking my head, dismissing that anything happened. It was just a bad dream.

They ended up practically dragging me to the Impala. I was numb. Sam put the seat belt on me and I just stared out of the window. I didn't know where we were going, but I didn't care.

Sam and Dean would look back to the back seats every now and then. They'd give each other a look.

I think back to the last week, to everything that's happened. I remember what chuck said.

"Isabel, don't go after Yellow Eyes" he said. I didn't know what he meant, but he must have known what would happen. He is a prophet and all.

The look in his eyes when he said it, his eyes were filled with sadness. I thought he was just worried about me, but now I know. He knew what was happening. He knew.

We pass trees and houses and we stop at a few gas stations for snacks and gas. They ask if I want anything and I shake my head. Not looking at them.

I blamed myself, for letting him take her in the first place. For letting all of this happen. I realize that it wasn't my fault. I started to blame Sam and Dean. I felt bad for it, but I felt bad for everything. It was my fault it seemed. I failed everyone. I failed my dad, my family. Everyone. I failed Zoe, I even failed myself. I shouldn't blame others for things that I did.

We made it to a motel and Sam and Dean rented it for a few days. When both of them were asleep I packed my stuff and left. I remember putting a note on the door.

Dear Sam and Dean,

Thanks, Thanks so much. You came out of nowhere and helped me fight, helped me find my sister.

It didn't end well, but it wasn't your fault. It just happened. There's, $150.00 Under the pillow, it should pay for the motel and some gas for whatever. I'm sure one day you'll kill Azazel, I have no doubt about it. 

This is the part where we part ways. We both have different stories and different things that we have to do. I've never been closer to anybody as I've been close to you guys. You taught me how to be a better hunter and a better person, for that, I'm ever thankful.

So, I bid you adieu,  Winchesters.

I remember putting that on the door with some tape. I turned back to them and smiled. "Bye guys." I whispered and then walked out that door.

I forgave Dean for messing up the plan, he meant well. I just couldn't forgive myself.