A new backstory

You and Meggy were sitting on the couch.  She was telling you all about her past.

Meggy: So, what do you remember as a kid?

Y/N: well, not much really.  I lost my memory about two years ago.

Meggy: do you know how it happened?

Y/N: no not at all

Tots was listing in on the conversion

Tots: not to intrude but, two years ago I lost my memory also

Meggy: hmm do you think it can be related ?

Y/N: maybe

Suddenly there was a knock on the door

Tots: I'll get it

He opened the door and there was a old Chinese man at the door

Chinese man: hello, are you Tots?

Tots: yes... who are you?

Chinese man: do you not remember me?

Tots: no I lost my memory two years ago. So did ma boi Y/N

Chinese man: wait, Y/N is here too!?!?

Y/N: yep

Chinese man: sooo you still haven't recovered your memory. Let me tell you about it. My name is Isamu. And believe it or not, I used to be your trainer.

Tots and you: What!?!?

Isamu: yes. I wasn't always an old fart. I used to be a brave warrior, hence my name. In fact I have been watching you fight and have seen a lot of the technics I taught you. Like two katana style. And that rage form.

Y/N: I was wondering where I learned that from.

Tots : so if your that good, can you continue to train us!?

Isamu: I would be happy to

Tots: yes!

Isamu: but first I must tell you the rest of your story.  It was a day like any other day in the Mushroom Kingdom.  We were training trying to get you to master your rage form when suddenly the earth started to shake. Tots evil brother Spleetus had raged attack on the city.

Tots: what, I have a brother!?!? And he is evil!?!?

Isamu: yes. He was attacked us in effect of trying to kill both of the chosen ones... you guys.

You and Tots: WHAT!?!? We are chosen too!?!?

Isamu: yes very. In order to protect you both, since you were only kids I had warped you both into a dimension that you would both be safe in with the threat of you losing all memories. But, it had to be done.

Tots: so this is not our home dimension?

Isamu: nope.

Y/N: so, what makes us chosen?

Isamu: ah yes. You both and Tots evil brother are defenders of the dimensions. You three were given special powers to become as strong as possible. I was chosen to train you.

Y/N: so we are like Infinite?!

Isamu: you know Infinite?! I would love to talk to him sometime.  But yes we are.

Tots: cool.

Meggy: wow, amazing!  He is even more dreamer now