Isamu, Is dead?

You and Tots were waiting at the training grounds.

Tots: Dude when is Isamu coming? He said he was on his way like a hour ago

Y/N: Not sure. Lets check his home.

Tots nodded in agreement. You both started walking to where his home was. You opened the door and saw...

Y/N: Holy Shito!!!

Isamu was dead on the ground.

Tots: who could of done this!?

You looked to your left.

Y/N: look theres a note! It says,  "hello Y/N and Tots.  As you can see, you trainer Isamu is dead. Who i am is not important but one thing... keep an eye on Meggy." Oh hell no we got to warn everybody.

You and Tots ran to the castle and told everyone.

Smg4: Isamu is dead!

Luigi: But we just met him!

Y/N : Yeah its hard to believe.  Wait... Wheres Meggy?

Tari: I haven't seen her all day. Wait... do you think... oh no.

Y/N: That bastard! Don't worry Meggy! Ill find you!

(With Meggy)

Meggy woke up suddenly, the only view she had was of inside a small cramp tube.

Meggy: wtf! Where am I!

???: Well miss Meggy,  it appears you are at my secret lair on beautiful anime.

Meggy: Anime! Pfft, Weeb.

???: Call me what you want. I don't care.

Meggy: Where is this place?

???: Here? Oh, its my Waifu factory!

Lights turned on. Meggy could see rows of other inkling in tubes. To here left she saw some weird guy tied up.

??? : Let me tell you about my secret plan... Ah crap my moms calling,  Hello?  Yes mom, ugh do i have to? Im doing evil stuff! Ugh ill be there in a second.  Ill have to tell you later.

The mystery man left the room.

Meggy: pst! Hey person.

The person tied up looked up.

Meggy: do you know whats happening?

???: well, my name is Nathaniel Bandy. I had made this little waifu factory to bring people  joy, and collect money from simps. Anyways i was making waifus the this guy walked in, tied me up, and started spamming the buttons on my waifu  machine.  He actually ended up breaking it and got mad. He mumbled stuff like, "Now how will i kill Tots for my evil plan now!"

Meggy: Wait did you say Tots!

Nathaniel Bandy: Yeah you know him?

Meggy: actually yes. Continue your story.

Nathaniel Bandy: Well he started researching stuff and came across some article about how there is some pen that did what my machine did but it took inkling ink. So he left for a while and came back with dees tubs and you and the other inklings.

Meggy: Do you know the mans name?

Nathaniel Bandy: His name is... Francis

(Oh boi, Francis is here)