Party at the Hotel

It was now night, Bob was burning everyone's ears with his karaoke, Boopkins and Luigi were in a Pokemon Card Championship, Mario was eating spaghetti, Tari was destroying everyone in a video game contest, Smg4 was checking out some spicy memes, and you and Meggy were waiting in line for the karaoke machine.

Meggy: Jeez, I sure hope that the karaoke machine still works after Bob's singing.

(Y/N): Yeah.

An old guy came up to Bob and shoved him away from the machine.

Old Guy: Will you shut your ugly face up!

The old guy kicked Bob right in his ovaries.

Bob: Ow, My OvArIeS

Old Guy: Next

You walked up and started singing the Big Chungus song (He'z a Big Chungus)

As you were singing, Big Chungus came through the ceiling and started brake dancing.

(In case your wondering, here is the song)

People were cheering and dancing along as you were singing. When you were finished, Meggy sang a song too.

Meggy started singing Woomy Aw Man. (This needs to be a song)

People were dancing so much that they caught on fire.

Jake was eating food with Mario

Mario: So Jake... do you like the food here?

Jake: Yeah the food is awesome...

Mario: WAIT TILL I FINISH THE QUESTION!!!

The night came to an end, everyone crawled into bed and got prepared for the ride home.

(To short chapters make one whole. Lata!)