The Wedding (Why do all of my stories start with "The"?)

It was the big day.  You were sitting in your room getting ready.

Y/N: I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

Smg4 and Mario walked into the room.

Smg4: You almost ready?

Y/N: Yeah, just about.

Mario: Your suit is missing a little something.

Mario pulled out some spaghetti.

Mario: Here, lemme just spread some of this on your suit.

You pushed Mario away.

Y/N: Uh, no thanks I think my suit looks fine.

Mario: Suit yourself... get it! "Suit!"

Smg4: ugh.

Tots walked into the room.

Tots: Yo bro, just wanted to inform you that everyone from Infinite's universe just arrived.

Y/N: Awesome.

(With Meggy)

Meggy had just finished getting her beautiful white dress on. Tari and Saiko were in the room helping her.

Tari: Oh my gosh Meggy! You look perfect!

Saiko: Yeah Meggy! I'm so happy for you.

Meggy: Thanks, I'm a little nervous though.

Tari: you will be OK.

There was a knock on the door.

Boopkins: Hurry up in there, the wedding is about to start.

Meggy walked out of the room the same time you walked out of yours. You both looked at each other and smiled. You walked over and you both held each others hands and walked down the isle.

Boopkins was running beside the isle throwing flowers until he eventually tripped.  Luigi quickly dragged his body off the isle. You and Meggy eventually made it to the end of the isle and faced each other.

Smg4; We are gathered today to celebrate the marriage of Y/N and Meggy. So do you Y/N, take Meggy as your wife. To love and cherish forever and ever?

Y/N: I do.

Smg4: And do you Meggy, take Y/N as your husband. To love and cherish forever and ever?

Meggy: I do.

Smg4: You may kiss the bride.

You and Meggy kissed for a while till you eventually couldn't breath. Everyone clapped.

Smg4: Now... WHO IS READY TO PARTY!!!

Axol F started to play and everyone started dancing. After that song there was a slow dance where you and Meggy took full control.
After that you and Meggy walked over to your table.

Tots: This is the best wedding I have ever been to.

Y/N: Thanks.

You were looking to your left and there, you saw it...

Y/N: Is that a Karaoke machine!?!?

Smg4: Oh boi.

You ran over there and started singing Buttercup.

(Here is the song in case your wondering)

After you were done everyone cheered. Meggy came over and gave you a kiss. Soon the wedding was over. You and Meggy went home and did your thang. The next morning you both woke up and started planning the honey moon.