She's our child

This imagine is about Alejandro

Omniscient pov:

Y/n started at the picture that was on her nightstand, it was a picture of her and alejandro at the beach with there daughter.

Today marks bella birthday and which she will be turning 5yrs old and today also marks the 2nd year of y/n not seeing her daughter.

Ever since alejandro took bella away from y/n, she hasn't been the same since. Y/n has tried contacting him, but he always ignores her and sends her straight to voicemail and has even threaten to file a restraining order against her.

Y/n had fallen into deep depression to the point where all she did was stay in the bed and barely ate anything and leaving alejandro to do everything around the house including paying the bills by himself.

Y/n wiped the tears that were coming down her face as she thought about the day when alejandro had finally had enough.

2yrs before

Alejandro sighed as he looked up in his mirror seeing bella in the backseat looking out the window.

Y/n had forgotten to pick up their daughter from daycare leaving teacher to call alejandro since y/n wasn't answering her phone.

Alejandro pulled into the driveway and looked at bella sleeping and decided to leave the a/c on as he went inside to get a few of their things.

He walked upstairs to see y/n laying down watching a movie which made his blood boil seeing her doing nothing.

"So this is the reason you couldn't answer the phone?" He yelled scaring y/n a bit.

"Ale i didn't want anything to bother me while I watched the movie so I turned my phone off." She said calmly as she sat up.

"Y/n I've had enough of this, I'm taking bella with me and until you can work on yourself don't bother calling me." He said as he grabbed his stuff out the closet.

"Ale you can't do this to me, y'all are the only thing I have left." She said as he continued what he was doing.

Ale grabbed his bags and bella bags as he ignored y/n crying behind him as he walked downstairs back to his car.

"Ale please don't do this to me." She said as her voice cracked a little bit.

"I'm sorry y/n but I have to."he said kissing her forehead before getting in the car.

"Can I least tell her bye?" Y/n asked as tears streamed down her face.

"Go ahead." He said as y/n opened the door seeing that bella was still sleeping leaving her to give her a kiss and whisper that she loves her and hopes she doesn't forget about her.

Present day

Y/n pov:

I sighed as I took a deep breath as wiped my tears off my as I grabbed my phone and clicked on alejandro contact name.

"Please pick up." She mumbled as the phone rung till someone answered.

"Y/n why are you calling me?" Alejandro asked seeming upset.

"Ale I just want to see her." I said hearing him say something to someone and I figured it was probably his girlfriend vic.

"You have 20 minutes to get here." He said before taking a deep breath.

"I don't know your addr-." I said before get cut off by him hanging up.

I sighed knowing that Alejandro was doing this on purpose with not giving me his address.

Pt 2?

Vote and comment .

Go read shykerawilson  books please 💞.