I want attention

Y/n pov:

I sighed as I looked at my boyfriend as he played his fifa  game making me sigh loud.

He glanced over at me and went back to the screen like he didn't just hear that at all making me mad.

I walked over and tried to sit in his lap but all he did was catch a attitude.

"Y/n stop don't you see me doin some." He said making me roll my eyes at his comment.

I sighed as I sat back down on the bed and started texting me friends and decided to hang out with one of them.

"Kai imma bout to leave to hang with aria." I said as he scrunched up his face at me making me roll my eyes.

"Why you got a attitude?" I asked him.

"Cause today was supposed to be our day to hang out." He said making me laugh.

"What's funny?" He asked as I pecked his lips.

" Cause you aren't even spending time with me." I said as he playfully rolled his eyes at me.

"Well what you wanna do?" He asked while cutting of his game and coming to lay beside me.

"Let's just cuddle for the rest of the day." I said as he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist as I laid my head on his chest and smiled.

" I love you." I said as he kissed my forehead.

" I love you also." I said as I played with his hair.

Hope you liked it💙.
Vote and comment❤️.