Jealous

Y/n pov:

I rolled my eyes at the guys since I was really bored at the moment and all of them were playing the game.

"Don't you guys wanna do something else instead of playing the game." I said while laying my head on kairi.

"We would like for you to shut up." Mattia said making me kick him in his side.

"Coming from the boy who looks like a dinosaur." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"We could go to the mall since I need some more clothes." Ale said.

"I need some more cleats." Kairi said.

"So the mall it's is." Roshuan said.

After everyone had got ready we all took different cars and me and kairi rode with each other.

This is prolly the only alone time we get besides being in the bed.

I love living with the guys but honestly I would just love to have kairi to myself sometimes without anyone bothering us or anything.

"You you beautiful today." He said putting his hand on my thigh as I smiled at him.

"You look better then me." I said as he laughed

"I'm gonna miss you next week when you leave." He said while pulling into the parking lot.

"I'm gonna miss you more but I'll see only be gone for a week and be back." I said before pecking his lips.

"But still." He said as we got out.

We walked into the mall and I guess me and him were late since all the guys were waiting for us at the entrance.

"Y'all drive slow." Ale said as Kairi flipped him off.

Kairi grabbed my hand as we walked through the mall going inside different places and I was surprised when the guys came into pink with me.

"Wait how do y'all put y'all bras on?" Mattia asked while trying to put one on.

"Ummm well for one you have to unclip it hunny." I said laughing as he just put it back.

As I got to the counter to pay for my things Kairi beat me to it making me glare at him.

"I could have done it myself." I said as I grabbed the bags as he shrugged his shoulders.

"You could have but I wanted to." He said as we walked out the store.

"I'm hungry." Mattia said.

"I want some lemonade." Roshuan said.

"Well let's go to the food court then." Ale said as we headed towards that direction.

Once we got to the food court and all ordered our food and drinks we all sat down and ate and made tik toks.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said while handling my wallet to Kairi.

"Want me to walk with you?" He asked as I shook my head no.

Once I was finished in the bathroom and stuff and walked out a group of boys walked up to me.

"Hey ma." The one of the boys said as I rolled my eyes and kept trying to walk.

"Hold on what's your number?"He asked while grabbing my wrist making me jerk it back.

"I have a boyfriend." I said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Sure you do, if you have one where he at." He said before I felt arms wrap around me.

"I'm right here."Kairi said while giving the boy a glare.

"My bad my bad." The boy said holding his hands up.

I thought it was quite funny of how Kairi got jealous a little bit and it was kind of a turn on.

"Next time I'm walking with you." He whispered in my ear as we walked back to the guys.

"Okay baby." I said.

"Was someone jealous?" Mattia asked while laughing.

"Shut up asshole." Kai said making me laugh.

"It's cute on you." I said pecking his lips as he kept his arms around me.

Vote and comment❤️.