Bad reputation

Y/n pov:

I rolled my eyes at my friends as they made another smart remark about Mattia.

"Y/n that boy is no good." My friend Alexis said.

"We can't judge someone off of rumors you hear." I said as she rolled her eyes walking away.

Alexis was referring to the boy at our school who goes by the name of Mattia.

People are always calling him a hoe, a bad guy and etc. but they don't know him so it doesn't really matter to me.

Me and Mattia have been low-key dating for 5 months now and none of our friends know and I already know if I tell Alexis she is gonna be upset.

I sighed as I closed my locker and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and saw mattia had texted me.

Mattia🤓❤️: meet me in the basement please 😌.

I smiled at his text and walked downstairs to see him waiting on me while on his phone.

"Hey." I said dryly as I hugged him.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked as he hugged me back.

"Alexis but it's nothing to worry about right now but why did you wanna meet here?" I asked.

"Well umm so I might have accidentally posted a picture of us kissing in the mirror but I quickly took it down but one of the fans had already screenshot it." He said making me groan.

"Mattia!" I said as he sighed.

"I know I'm sorry but they don't know it's you and only a couple people have asked me if it's you." He said as I let out a sigh of relief.

I felt my phone buzzing and saw Alexis was calling me.

"Hello." I said as mattia wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you dating mattia?" She asked.

"No and why would you ask something like that?" I asked.

"For one their is a picture of y'all kissing and two I can see y'all both." She said as I turned around seeing her stand at the top of the stairs.

"I didn't see her come down." Mattia mumbled in my ear as I sighed.

"Imma go." Mattia said as Alexis rolled her eyes at him as he walked past her.

"Y/n he is no good for you and you don't realize that." She said making me roll my eyes.

"Alexis he was the only person that was there for me when we stopped being friends for a whole month, he was there when I was depressed and he was there when I needed him the most...you can't let rumors that his ex spread determine who he is." I said.

"Well how long have y'all been together?" She asked crossing her arms.

"5 months." I said.

"Well does he treat you right?" She asked sitting on the step.

"Yess." I said smiling as she smiled.

"Well I guess I'll be okay with y'all dating now." She said as I hugged her.
————
Later that day

I was at Mattia house with him right now.

"Should we go public?" He asked me as I thought about it for a while.

I do wanna go public but at the same time I'm kinda scared to at the same time.

"Yeah." I said smiling as he pecked my lips.

Mattia took a video of us and captioned it yes she is my girlfriend and I'll do a live late.

"Well now that everyone knows about us, do you think things will be different?" I asked.

"Besides the haters and the fan pages no not really." He said making me laugh.

Vote and comment ❤️.