Thunderstorm

This imagine is about Alejandro

Ale pov:

I listened to the rain as it was hitting the roof and the windows.

Today has been a long day for me and I just wished I could have changed a lot of things that went down today.

I sighed as I sat up and took a deep breath before hearing my phone ding and looked down and saw that y/n had texted me.

Y/n happens to be my bestfriend and also the only person talking to me at the moment even tho she should be the main one mad right now.

Y/n❤️: may you come over🥺?

I laughed knowing that she only wanted me to come over cause it was a thunderstorm going on at the moment and she hates them.

Alejandro😩: yeah I'll be there in 10 min.

I grabbed my hoodie and slid on my shoes before heading downstairs and telling my mom where I was going.

I plugged my phone up to the aux and pulled out the driveway just listening to the music as I got lost into the music before pulling into y/n driveway.

I could tell she was home alone since no cars were in the driveway and I got out and grabbed my phone and used the key her family gave me and went inside.

I walked up the steps and could hear a thud coming from y/n making me rush to her room.

I rolled my eyes seeing that she had only fell out the bed and grabbing her phone before looking up and smiling at me.

"Hey loser." She said while getting back in the bed.

"Hey." I said as I took off my shoes before joining her in her bed.

"Thank you for being nice and coming over." She said while laying her head on my arm as she was on Snapchat.

"I would be a bad bestfriend if I didn't." I said as she smiled.

She looked up at me and raised her eyebrow as I thought about the situation and sighed before thinking about what to say.
____
Y/n pov

I turned back around and went back to my phone as ale sighed before getting on his.

Any other time I would do good with ignoring ale but I know he is the only friend that would come over and just stay with me till the storm goes away.

Ale and me weren't talk cause of a post that his girlfriend Katie decided to start a rumor about me and he chose to believe me and go off on me.

"Y/n can we actually have a serious conversation?" He asked as I looked up at him and nodded my head.

"I was only mad cause I thought you chose to go back to your ex and I remembered how bad he treated you and was mad that you chose to go back to that situation." He said.

"Also I told you plenty times before that I wouldn't go back to him and I wished you would have asked me first before automatically not believing me and go off on me." I said as he sighed.

"I also wanna apologize cause for the last couple months I have been treating you really bad and choosing Katie over you but you don't have to worry about that anymore cause I broke up with her today." He said.

I didn't wanna smile cause I knew that would be mad so I just held it in.

"Ale as much as it did hurt my feelings I had to suck it up but it's okay." I said as he smiled before hugging me.

"Even tho we have our ups and down no matter what imma also love you."he said kissing my forehead as I smiled.

Vote and comment ❤️.