Be mine

Y/n pov:

I rolled my eyes as Mattia slid from up under me as his phone rung on the night stand.

"Hello?" He said as I wrapped the covers around my naked body as he continued to talk on the phone.

"Baby I'm on the way calm down." He said before he hung up the phone.

Mattia rubbed his face before he let out a loud groan and looked back at me and smiled making me roll my eyes.

"You need to go back to your girlfriend." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"But I want to stay here with you." He said while coming to lay up under the covers with me.

Me and Mattia happen to be bestfriends who happen to have sex every other day and yes I know it's wrong since he has a girlfriend but he doesn't even like her anymore.

"Well I have to get ready for work." I said trying to walk right to the bathroom as he laughed at me.

"I'll go make us some breakfast." He said laughing while going downstairs.

I cut the shower on and let it get hot before I got inside.

————

I wrapped the towel around my body as I stepped out the shower and walked into the bedroom.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs as I oiled up my body and I already knew who the person was.

"Your breakfasts is done so imma bout to head out." Mattia said standing in the door way.

"Aww thank you and I'll see you later." I said walking over to him as he smiled at me.

He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around my naked body.

"I really don't wanna leave you." He said while sucking on my neck.

"I know but you have to." I said while pulling away to look at him.

"I'll be back." He said and gave me a kiss before he left.

—————

Mattia pov:

Once I pulled into the drive way and could see that Cynthia was still here making me take a deep breath.

I looked in my mirror and could see the hickeys y/n left on me making me smirk but I tried covering it up with my hoodie and grabbed my phone as I got out the car.

I walked inside the house to see Cynthia laying on the couch watching tv.

"I'm home like you wanted." I said rolling my eyes as she looked at me.

"Baby where were you I was worried crazy about you last night." She said as I looked down.

"At a friend house no imma bout to go shower." I said before she looked at me carefully.

"What's that on your neck?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Clearly it's hickeys." I said as she glared at me.

"So your cheating on me?" She asked sounding like she was about to cry.

"Look I know this is bad but Cynthia I don't feel the same way about you like I did in the beginning of our relationship and I kinda found someone else." I said as she looked down.

"So who is the person?" She asked wiping tears from her eyes.

"Umm well y/n." I said biting my lip as she slapped me.

"How could you cheat on me with that bitch she isn't even cute." Cynthia said.

"Don't call her out her name and she is the most sexiest girl  i ever met in my life." I said thinking about her.

Cynthia stormed out the house and I sighed and went upstairs and packed my bags and stuff.

I decided to take a shower before I left the house.

Once I was done with everything I got in the car and called y/n and she happened to pick up on the first ring.

"Hello." She said sounding like she just woke up.

"Umm I need a place to stay." I said while pulling out the driveway.

"You can come stay with me." She said before hanging up.

I honestly didn't think that I would have fell this hard over y/n like she means the world to me and I honestly never want to see her hurt ever.
—————

Y/n pov:

I heard the door open downstairs and went downstairs to see Mattia with a bunch of bags in his hand and he dropped them on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked and he showed his neck making me bite my lip.

"So she saw it?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"She got even more mad when she learned it was from you." He said as we walked upstairs.

"I'm sorry." I said wrapping my arms around him as he laughed.

"No you don't need to apologize I'm actually glad I don't have to keep lying to her anymore." He said making me smile.

"Mattia I have something to tell you." I said sighing as he raised his eyebrow.

"I've had feelings for you for while now and I know you said this was supposed to a friends with benefits with no strings attached but I can't stop thinking about you and how I honestly just wanna be up under you all the time and Mattia I love you like more then friends." I said really fast hoping he heard me.

"Y/n I feel the same way about you." He said before kissing me.

"So what does this mean now?" I asked pulling away.

"That your mine and I'm yours." He said kissing me again.

Hope you guys liked this
Vote and comment ❤️.