Don't leave

This imagine is about Alejandro

Y/n pov:

I sighed as I walked around the house at 1am seeing there was no sign of my boyfriend making me roll my eyes.

It's my fault that he isn't here right now and I wish I would have listened to him now cause I made a huge mistake tonight.

Alejandro didn't want me to go out tonight with my friends since he knows how they are and could care less If I was in a relationship or not.

But I still went to the club with them and got a little drunk and ended up dancing and kissing some guy from the club and sadly mattia was there.

He went off of the boy and beat his ass then cussed me out and said he was going to tell ale so I'm guessing that's why he isn't home right now.

I went into my bedroom and decided to take a shower before I got in bed since that's always helps me calm down.

Once I got out the shower and was dressed ale walked in the room and went straight to the closet.

"Please don't go." I said getting up and looking up at him as he rolled his eyes.

"Ale it was accident I promise you what happened meant nothing to me." I said as grabbed his clothes.

"Can you stop." He said as I bit my lip so I wouldn't cry in front of him.

——
Ale  pov:

I grabbed my bag from the closet laying it on the bed as I put my clothes inside of it.

I looked over at y/n who just sat in the bed looking down at her fingers while biting her lip and I already knew she was trying to not cry in front of me.

"Please just tell me why you did it." I said as she looked up at me.

"I honestly thought he was you." She said with her voice cracking.

"Would you have told me if Mattia hadn't caught y'all?" I asked sitting with my back towards her.

"Yes baby I swear I would have." She said.

I looked at her seeing that she was heart broken and I could tell this was hurting her more then it was to me.

I love this girl to death we've been together for over 2yrs now and she means the world to me honestly and I could tell that she was being honest.

I knocked the bag off the bed and laid beside her in the bed and wrapped my arms around her waist as she laid on my chest.

"Stop crying." I said rubbing her back.

"I don't want you to to leave me ale you mean the world to me." She said looking at me as I smiled.

"I'm not leaving you." I said kissing her and pulling away.

"Baby I'm sorry once again." She said as I rubbed her back.

"Just know next time you do that it's gonna be more problems ." I said as she smiled and pecked my lips.

"I love you baby." She said.

"I love you also." I said.

Vote and comment💛.