Acting different

This imagine is about Alejandro

Y/n pov:

I looked over at my phone which was on the nightstand and I sighed as I grabbed it.

It's currently 2am on a school night and I haven't been able to fall asleep at all and have been overthinking for the last 2hrs.

I wanted to call my bestfriend alejandro but he's the reason why I'm up now.

~flashback~

"Mattia may you please hand me my drink back." I said trying to reach it as he laughed.

"I only want a sip y/n." He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mattia I don't know where your mouth has been so no and if you don't hand it back I promise you that this is not gonna end well for you." I said as he thought about it for a while.

"Fine." He said handing it back to me.

"Thank you." I said about to walk away until I saw ale and his girlfriend Katie.

"Wanna head to the cafeteria?" Mattia asked trying to distract me.

"Yeah." I said sighing as I followed him.

"You do realize ale can't read your mind so I think you just need to go ahead and tell him how you feel." Mattia said.

"It's not that easy as it seems." I said while walking to the lunch table.

~flashback over~

I took a deep breath before going to ale contact name and clicking the call button.

"Hey y/n." I heard I female voice say that I knew to well.

I hurried and hung up the phone before groaning since I knew that I just made a huge mistake.

Hopefully Katie doesn't tell alejandro that I called so that way he won't ask me about it.

Before falling asleep, all I could think about was ale and what mattia said.
————

"What if he thinks I'm weird now." I said to Kairi.

"Y/n you just need to stop worrying about this situation." Kairi said as I sighed.

Ive been riding to school with kairi lately since alejandro ditched me for katie...but it's w.e.

"Also y/n I just wanna let you know that you never played me back in 8ball." Kairi said as I laughed.

Once we pulled into the school I could already see the guys standing where we always stand at in the morning.

"Like I said before stop worrying." Kairi said as he parked the car.

I grabbed my phone and airpods before getting out the car and walking over to where the guys were standing at.

"Your favorite duo is here." Kairi said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Y'all aren't my favorite duo." Roshaun said as ale agreed with him.

"Y'all are just haters." I said.

"Me and Kairi are the best duo." Mattia said.

"Anyways." Alvaro said making us all laugh except Mattia.

"Y/n I need help on last night homework so may you help me before the bell rings?" Ale asked me.

"Uhh yeah." I said as Mattia and Kairi winked at me leaving roshaun and Alvaro confused.

I followed alejandro to the less busy side of the school.

"Why do you need my help since your smart in that class?" I asked

"Well i actually wanted to talk to you without everyone trying to be in our business." He said as I sighed knowing what it's about.

"Look I called you by accident so don't worry about it." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"So now your gonna lie to me." He said.

"I'm not." I said watching the clock.

"Y/n why is it so hard for you to talk to me lately, ever since me and katie started dating you just have been acting different." He said as I looked at the ground.

"So your just gonna ignore me now...some type of bestfriend you are." He said about to walk away before I sighed grabbing his arm.

"Promise me that you won't stop being my bestfriend after this." I said as he nodded his head at me.

"A couple months ago I caught feelings for you but I didn't wanna tell you cause I didn't wanna ruin our friendship and it honestly hurt me when I saw your get katie."I said as I looked down at my shoes again.

It went silent after a while and I started to regret telling him how I felt.

"So now your not gonna say anything." I said as he looked at me.

"Y/n what am I supposed to say I've liked you for over a year and now you finally tell me that you like me after i get a girlfriend." He yelled as I rolled my eyes.

"I wish I never told you now." I said hearing the bell ring.

Alejandro just stood there for a while making me roll my eyes as I walked away from him.

Vote and comment ❤️.