𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

Hope stood in front of an easel, paint brush and paint palette in her hands. But she had no idea what to paint.

Lizzie was putting an earring in when she turned to Josie's bed which hadn't been slept in. She dropped her hands with a frown. She missed her twin.

Josie was in the library, trying to research about the merge Penelope told her about before she left the school. Books pushed out on the shelf, magically. Josie grabbed one.

Hailey saw her boyfriend down the hall, she quickly whirled around, going in the other direction before he spotted her. She was still upset he ditched her in the Miss Mystic Falls pageant.

~~~

Josie and Lizzie were fighting, since Lizzie never told Josie that Penelope was leaving. Josie claimed that Lizzie only thought about herself.

Hope and Landon basically broke up, since the boy found out Hope kept the fact about his mom. And now he was no where to be seen.

Hailey was avoiding MG as much as she could. She felt even more alone with Josie off doing her own thing and Hope and Lizzie were helping each other out.

Hailey didn't have anyone to turn to. Her only best friends were fighting, her boyfriend was who knows where and Hope, her somewhat new friend, was with Lizzie. She didn't have anyone.

Hailey jumped up when she heard crashes down the hall, towards Lizzie and Josie's room. She hurried out the room, running to their room.

She gasped, seeing the destruction her niece made. "Lizzie, what's wrong?"

Lizzie sobbed, running into her aunt's arms. "Everything's a mess, Hailey. Josie... she hates me."

"She doesn't hate you. Okay? She could never. She's just hurt right now. Nothing can ruin your bond with her." Hailey reassured her. "Just give her some time."

Hope ran in just then. "Hey, are you okay?"

"It's fine. It'll pass." Lizzie sniffled, pulling away from Hailey. "Just..."

The lamp began to flicker.

"What do we need? Do we need to do the yelling in the woods thing?" Hope asked.

Hailey gave the two a confused look.

"No, I just, I need to find out what this merge thing is, okay?" Lizzie panicked. "I feel like it's a spell that she's gonna use to just leave or break us up or something?"

She was losing even more control.

"All right, deep breaths. Deep breaths." Hope told the girl before Hailey got the chance to. "I'll call my aunt Freya-- she'll know something about the merge. Okay?"

Lizzie nodded. "Okay."

"Okay." Hope repeated, leaving the room.

Hailey frowned, jealousy swirling around in her stomach. She felt like she wasn't needed anymore. Hope was taking her place. Hailey was supposed to be there for Lizzie, not Hope.

Hailey sat beside her niece. "What is this talk about a merge?"

Lizzie shook her head. "I have no idea."

She laid her head on Hailey's shoulder.

~~~

Hailey stayed with Lizzie to keep her company. She hated this.

She was right, everything was changing. And it wasn't for the best.

Hailey smiled at Josie when she walked into her room.

Lizzie looked at her sister. "What do you want?"

"I came to get some stuff, but I guess I'll come back later." Josie turned to leave.

"No, it's fine." Lizzie stopped her from leaving. "Take whatever you need. Don't worry about me."

"Are you kidding me?" Josie scoffed. "All I've ever done is worry about you."

"Oh, here we go." Lizzie climbed to her feet. "The whole "I'm tired of being in Lizzie's shadow" speech? Well, guess what. Codependency takes two people. Yes, I'm awful and needy, but deep down, you're happy to hide and let me be the one that they hate because you're to scared to be yourself. You are as much a part of this cycle as I am."

"Guys, come on." Hailey spoke up.

Josie ignored her. "You're upset, I'll come back for the part where you beg me to forgive you."

Hailey fully sat up, eyes flashing the fiery orange color as the two siphons threw their hands out, shouting a spell.

"Descanto!" Lizzie called as Josie yelled. "Reboundus!"

They held the spells for as long as they could, but Josie was stronger. Her spell threw Lizzie back and the blonde twin screamed.

Hailey used her speed to grab hold of Lizzie and the two fell on a bed. Lizzie stared at her twin in shock.

Josie teared up. "I'm sorry."

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" Hailey snapped. "You both are sisters, and if you keep acting like this, you will lose each other."

Hailey stormed out of the room in fury. She would never act like that with Caroline even if she's upset that Caroline isn't back yet.

~~~

Hailey couldn't believe what she just learned. Hope came to her after talking to prism Landon. She told Hailey about the merge.

She now knew why her sister was never here. Caroline was trying to find a way to save her daughters. Hailey couldn't lose either of the twins, they were her family. There had to be a loophole in the Gemini twin curse.

Next Hope explained how Landon was in trouble so the Mikaelson girl assembled her super squad.

A/N

I'm sorry this is a short crappy chapter, I honestly didnt know where to put Hailey in this episode since it was about the start of the friendship with Lizzie and Hope, and about the merge.

Anyway, there's only one chapter left and it will definitely be longer.

Should Hailey forget about Hope like everyone else or still remember her?

Who's excited fot season 2?! I know I am.

Thanks for reading.

~Belle~