𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝑨 𝑳𝒐𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑻𝒐 𝑫𝒐

"What is going on?" Hailey hurried into the room. "I just heard that my boyfriend is missing, why the hell did no one get me?"

Hope turned to the blonde with tears in her eyes. She wasn't sure how to tell the blonde.

"You both should go." Emma told them. "I'll handle Rafael."

Alaric gave the two girls a smile. Hope gripped Hailey's hand, pulling her out.

Hailey yanked her to a stop. "Stop! What's happening? Where's MG?"

Hope took in a deep breath. "We can't find them with a locator spell, but Dr. Saltzman and I found Raf. He doesn't remember what happened. He, Landon and MG left, but only one came back."

"No." Hailey shook her head. "They have to be okay, they have to be."

The blonde began to silently sob. Hope bit her lip before she hugged the girl. She felt exactly the same as she did.

The two held on to each other as they cried.

~~~

The two girls walked back into the room right as Alaric said. Hailey was wiping tears off her cheeks.

"I'm mad at myself." He sighed.

"For what?" Hope asked.

Hailey stared at Alaric in curiosity.

"I got to go. I've got a big mess I need to clean up." Alaric stated. "Hope, Hailey, you both stay with Emma. Keep me posted on what you learn, okay? I'll have the school phone on me."

Hope and Hailey shared a look as he left the room. He was definitely hiding something and it has to do with MG and his family.

~~~

"What's with the needles?" Hope questioned Emma.

"Sedatives." Emma said.

"Why?" Hailey gave her a look. "We have to find MG and Landon."

Hope nodded. "Sleep isn't really a priority."

"But safely is. Rafael told me why you couldn't track them. Penelope Park aided them in a cloaking spell before she left for break." Emma told them, sitting beside the werewolf.

Hailey scowled at the mention of Penelope Park.

"Said it was a gift for dumping Lizzie on her birthday." Rafael frowned, meeting Hailey's eyes. "Sorry."

Haileu crossed her arms with a angry look. "That's just great. She's such a bitch."

"Then what happened?" Hope raised her brows.

~~~

"Landon! No!" Rafael yelled, interrupting himself from what he was telling them.

"It's happening again. Hand me the syringe." Emma ordered.

"Wait, he's about to tell us what happened to Landon." Hope said.

"And if he stays in this state any longer, it'll be that much harder to pull him out." Emma reminded.

"Landon! Run!" Rafael shouted.

Emma got up, going over to grab the syringe. Hope crouched in front of the boy.

"Raf! Hey, it's okay. Tell me who's running after Landon." Hope pleaded. "Please. Who's chasing Landon? Hey, hey, hey."