𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝑨 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒆

Josie and Lizzie came back from Europe. Hailey had picked them up because Alaric hadn't got the messages and emails about it.

Lizzie was upset that her dad didn't pick her up from the airport because of Hope Mikaelson.

That's why the jinni decided to go to Lizzie after she had a tantrum about her dad and Hope.

"I wish Hope had never came to this school." Lizzie said the magic words.

Jinni made the wish come true with a snap of her fingers.

First wish

Lizzie was excited that her dad was finally paying attention to her. She was happy. She had her dad, sister and her aunt.

Hailey looked much happier, she was still dating MG and they were totally in love.

The only problem was that the school looked like crap on the inside.

Because without Hope coming here, Klaus never gave a huge donation to the school.

It didnt turn out so well when Lizzie and her family went on a recruit mission to New Orleans.

"Oh my..." Hailey gasped, seeing all the bodies.

Hope Mikaelson stood there with a smirk and blood on her lips.

"You have got to be kidding me." Lizzie muttered.

Then after bringing Hope to the school. Her dad started paying more attention to the Mikaelson girl.

Lizzie glared at them in jealousy.

That's why Lizzie made her second wish.

"I wish that there was never a Salvatore school to begin with."

Second wish

Hailey blew on her bubblegum, popping it in annoyance. "See you losers later."

She climbed out of the car, her ponytail bouncing as she ran up to the cheerleaders. She was also wearing a cheerleader outfit.

Lizzie raised her brows in shock at Hailey. Her aunt would never wear that short of a skirt.

Lizzie hurried after Josie into the school where even more cheerleaders and football players were at.

She scrunched up her face when Josie and Connor began making out in front of her.

Lizzie looked up when she heard laughing. Hailey was talking with some football player.

"I am so confused." Lizzie muttered about Josie and Hailey acting so put of character.

Lizzie stole her dad's watch like she promised Josie. She stopped when she heard crying in the bathroom.

She walked in. "Hello?"

"Go away, Lizzie." Hailey wiped her tears.

"Hailey." She frowned. "What's wrong?"

She sniffled. "I try so hard and I'm never the one."