𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒏 𝑴𝒚 𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓

Hailey missed her sister. But she didn't want to go travel Europe with Caroline and her twin nieces. She was still upset about Caroline not coming for the twins birthday.

And well, Hailey haven't been herself since she 'died'. She would wake up from nightmares, she was jumpy and her back still hurt from Jo cutting out her spleen.

Hailey looked at her back in the mirror, seeing the big scar Jo gave her. Her hands shook as she remembered the horrible feeling of dying. She knew she died. No one knew how Hailey was alive right now.

She made peace with her death, but her mom sent her away.

Hailey closed her eyes, tears falling fast down her cheek.

Hailey gasped, grasping her stomach. She climbed to her feet. Her brows furrowed, seeing she was still in the forest. What happened?

"Hello?" Hailey called.

"Hailey?" A woman asked. Her blonde hair being short and brown eyes.

This familiar woman were in many photos that surrounded Hailey's room. Hailey would recognize her anywhere even if she never met her in person.

"Mommy..." Hailey muttered, confused.

Liz stared at her little girl with tears in her eyes. "My baby girl. You shouldn't be here."

"Here?" Her eyes widened. "Am I...?"

Liz glanced behind Hailey and she turned, seeing her lifeless body on the ground.

"No." She sobbed. "I'm dead."

"I didnt want this for you." Liz took Hailey's hand. "That town is cursed."

"I always dreamt of meeting you." Hailey said.

"And you, my sweet girl. You're so beautiful. I have missed you and Caroline so much."

Hailey smiled, feeling safe and a feeling of peace filling her. "I'm glad I'm here with you. I don't want to leave you again."

Hailey flinched, grasping at her heart. "What's happening?"

It was a lurch in her heart. A small beat.

"Your being brought back to life." Liz told her.

"No, I don't want to leave you." Hailey cried.

"Its not your time. You have a long life ahead of you. I'm so proud of the girl you've become. You're strong, brave and smart." She kissed Hailey on her forehead. "I love you, Hailey."

"I love you..."

Hailey eyes snapped open from the memory.

She was all alone with her thoughts. She had no one since her nieces weren't there. They didnt want to leave Hailey after what happened, but Hailey knew how much they missed Caroline.

And MG and her weren't the same since the break up.

Hailey had no friends, nothing.

Being alone with her thoughts were driving her crazy.

It also doesn't help that today is Remembrance Day. To write to our dead loved ones. And Hailey has plenty of those.

Hailey jumped when someone knocked on her bedroom door.

She hesitated before slowly creeping up to the door and pulling it open.

What surprised her was Hope Mikaelson standing before her with a small smile.