𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑰𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑹𝒖𝒏

(A/N before I start I would like to say that don't just comment Update or Please Update. I'm glad that you like my books, but I have a life outside of wattpad and don't want to feel pressured into writing. So please comment anything but Update)

Hailey Miranda Forbes was new to this story, when it all started in Mystic Falls, Hailey wasn't even born yet. Hailey was born a few months before Hope Mikaelson, which means she was to young to remember any of the bad things that would go after Mystic Falls. She was only two when her mother died from cancer, she doesn't remember her, she only knows what she looks like by pictures.

And Hailey never met her father, he left when Liz Forbes got pregnant.

Hailey's older half sister, Caroline raised her and her daughters who are Hailey's nieces but more like sisters/best friends.

Well, Hailey never got the action her sister and her friends got growing up here. So technically this is the start of her adventure.

She's just a human girl who lives in a world of Supernatural creature. Who lives in a school for supernaturals.

She felt like an outsider there, she didn't have super strength or super speed. She couldn't do spells, and she didn't shift into a werewolf.

She was a boring human. A human who's sister was a vampire and nieces were siphon witches. Her father figure was the only human she knew in her family.

That's all about to change, Hailey's adventure is just beginning. Hailey was going to be a hero, like Alaric and her sister. But would she survive Mystic Falls?

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

Hailey rolled her blue-green eyes that matched her older sisters eyes. If you saw the two sisters together you would know they were related.

"Hey, Auntie." Josette "Josie"Saltzman giggled, sitting beside her aunt on the bleachers. Even though Hailey was only two years older than the twins, they teased her by calling her auntie.

The twins technically weren't biological. But their birth mom Jo died on Alaric and Jo's wedding day, and the Gemini coven placed the twins in Caroline.

But blood relationship didn't matter, they were Hailey's family. Even Alaric who basically raised her alongside Caroline.

"You make me feel old when you call me that." Hailey groaned.

MG smiled at his girlfriend, a girl he never thought would like him back. They started dating a year ago, no one would have thought the nerdy vampire and the sarcastic human would get together.

"You look beautiful as ever." MG complimented his love. And hopefully his only love, that would last forever, well forever for her human days.

"You guys are so cute!" Josie exclaimed, grinning huge.

Hailey blushed, shyly smiling at MG. "Shut up."

"What? Its true." MG took her hand.

Hailey than noticed her other niece talking with an unfamiliar boy. Her eyes narrowed. "Who's with Lizzie"

Elizabeth "Lizzie" Saltzman was named after Hailey's mom. She was the more troubled twin, dealing with bipolar. But Hailey didn't think she was broken or troubled, she thought Lizzie was strong.

And well, Hailey was a lot like Lizzie, she didn't have bipolar but she was broken in a way. She didn't have parents, only Caroline and Alaric, and even Stefan Salvatore. Stefan was her brother in law, she remembered him since she met him when she was five. He died on her sisters wedding day. Hailey missed Stefan, he was so nice to her.