𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑮𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑼𝒑 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆

Flashbacks

Seven year old Hailey Forbes ran in the yard laughing as her twin nieces chased after her

Seven year old Hailey Forbes ran in the yard laughing as her twin nieces chased after her. She grinned upon seeing her father like figure, her nieces father. Caroline, Hailey's sister stood by him.

A beautiful woman was speaking to them. A red headed child held tightly to her moms hand.

Hailey ran up, panting. "Caroline!"

The blonde smiled at her sister and daughters.

The beautiful woman chuckled. "Are these your daughters, Caroline?"

"Josie and Lizzie are." Caroline pointed. She rubbed her hand over Hailey's head. "This troublemaker is my sister who actually is named Hailey." She glanced at the girls. "Why don't you show Hope around?"

The red headed child shyly waved at them.

"Okay, Care." Hailey shrugged. "Come on, Hope. Let's go play."

"It's okay. Go with them." Hayley told her daughter Hope.

Hope grinned, following calmly behind as the other three rushed off.

Hailey whirled around to her. "I'm Hailey, by the way. And these are my nieces and best friends, Lizzie and Josie."

Lizzie rolled her eyes at the red head, not liking that her aunt payed more attention to Hope than there game of tag.

Josie blushed.

"I'm Hope." The red head stated.

Hailey tilted her head. "Since your name is Hope, does that mean you're always supposed to feel hope?"

Hope laughed, shaking her head. "I don't think so, but I do have hope that I'll see my family together again. You know, my moms name is Hayley also."

"Really?" Hailey grinned.

That was before Lizzie hated Hope and Hailey stopped hanging out with the girl she completely understood.

~~~