chapter 48

Matt's POV

I thought I would hate leading but no, it is amazing and my pack members all adore us. They have been moved on from the fact that Asher is a vampire. Everything is going going well, we sit at breakfast, lunch and at diner and we chat like we have known each other for like forever.

Me and Asher got our beta who is John, then our gamma is Sofia. She is a very strong woman and she showed that to everyone yet she is an Omega. We have our head warrior who is Daniel, some wanted the cooking part and they got it.

We switched up the cleaning, we made a time table for that so that it could be fair. We started training and now am getting a hold of my vampire but the first time I got it out I almost killed my pack because of how angry he was. From that day I decided to give him control once in a while, these 3 days have been going great with no attack, we sent Clay and Elena's body back to their parents but they haven't attacked yet

C was taken out of the room and now he is apart of the pack. He is connected to White and we thought she will know where he is and attack but she hasn't. He is a guy with a few words and am proud of my pack because they didn't treat him any differently because of his smell. He got friends even if he still doesn't open up.

He takes his blood like he thinks we will take it away from him. We haven't gotten a name for the pack yet but we are trying to find one, I have started running my dad's business with Asher but he is not so super into it and am getting a hold of it very well.

I have not heard anything from Carlos ever since he left and when I call he never picks up. I asked Theo and Jack if they have heard about him but they still haven't got anything which is sad, I feel bad we had to separate on bad terms. I wish it would have been different but I can't change that, I haven't heard anything from the moon Goddess which is good t think but something weird has been happening in these three days

Him and Rodrigo are like in a secret war that I don't get. Whenever I ask if everything is fine they both brush it off like it is nothing. One time I think I heard them arguing but when I reached Asher smiled wrapping his hands around me while Rodrigo looked frastrated and then yelled 'take hold of your mate's before storming out. I asked what happened but Asher brushed it off, I let it be because it is about them, whatever is going on they will fix it.

Am in my dad's office which he gave me so that I can take over his businesses, am planning. Am planning on getting some where to build houses so that people can get their space. Am planning on building another company close to the pack so that everyone can work, I want them to work. I have purchased the land in front of this mansion that we are living in, I wanted to expand it and creat enough space.

Someone knocked on my door and I said come in, Daniella walked in with and old book in hand "I found what we were looking for" I set everything I was looking at down and gave her my full attention "I have found out where her castle is"

"Where is it?" She took a seat opposite me. She opened a certain page with a picture of the castle, the pages of the book. The cover and pictures look old, I tried reading the language on the book but I can't get it "what is this?"

"Oh I forgot, we can't read it but someone translated it to me on this" she handed me a piece of paper. The castle is called White and it belongs to which was the largest clan in the 1200. The castle used to be lovely but now it is like it belongs to ghosts. It is located in Pelit

"Where the hell is Pelit?"

"It is close than you know but no one can see where Pelit is because of all the spells surrounding it but since you were chosen by the Goddess all you have to do is trust your instincts and you will find it"

"How will we do that?" I asked confused

"The one that translated the book also translated this page" she opened another page "she said that all the people that were chosen by the Goddess can find Pelit" I nodded "but we need a plan because if she is no longer attacking us then she might be planning something"

"Have you told dad about this?"

"Yeah and Rodrigo all you have to do is tell Asher and see what you can do" I nodded then thanked her. I kept on looking through the book but all I see is gibberish, who the hell wrote this and which language did they use in the past that cannot be read by people of this generation. Asher walked in while am still trying to read the language.

"Hey, Daniella said you needed to talk to me" he walked to my chair, pecking my lips before sitting on my lap "what is this?" He asked picking up the book "I have over powered many and I will still over power more no matter who you will bring, I always be conqueror" Asher read the book and I looked at him like he was crazy "what is this?" He asked looking through that pages of the book

"How did you read that"

"What do you mean how did..." He trailed off when he notice that language in the book "but how am I able to read this, what am I even reading"

"That is the book that told us where the White castle is located, I wanted to attack her before she can get a chance to attack us" I explained as I opened the page with the castle. He read through it and then looked at me.

"Where the hell is Pelit?" He questioned and I explained it all to him. He nodded then rested the book down on the desk "am having a bad feeling about this, I don't think it would be a good idea to attack someone who is at a castle that she has lived in for like a thousand years, she knows that place like the back of her hand, she is powerful, she has an army of people who can't die, she has a witch. Do you still think it is a good idea to attack her now"

"No but if we wait for her to attack here she might kill all that we have built and would not want to see all those people who trusted us to protect them die just like that" I explained my point and he nodded "and remember we have to finish this in only 6days so we can either wait and let her attack which we don't know when it will happen or attack which is a bad idea but it is worth a try"

"Am not liking both plans, what if we die?"

"Please don't say that" I hugged him tightly "right now my mind is stuck, I don't know what to do and only have 6 days"

"But if we are to do this, we should at least learn more about her and the castle" he replied picking the book again

"And the witch, C said she is dangerous" he nodded as I closed all the work I was doing. We spent hours reading through the book, we found out that the person Lashyalla trusts the most is the witch, no one knows how they became so close but she can die for her queen. We found out all the rooms in the castle has 23 rooms

She is ruthless ruler who doesn't care about anyone except herself, they showed her photo but it was too old to identify her but it explained that she is white as snow, even her hair is white and the only black thing on her is her eyes which are black and they reflect her personality.

"I need us to do one thing before we leave" Asher said closing the book but before I could ask what he wants to ask he crashed his lips on mine, he pulled my shirt off and then connected our lips again. He started grinding on me and I moaned at the sensation, I pushed him on the desk and got on top of him, I pulled his shirt and his shorts.

I kissed him again as I palmed him in his briefs and he moaned. We mad love in the office like never before, we became more certain about it now, we are going to kill her and then save all this people.

"I believe in us