chapter 9

Asher's POV

I walked back to Esther's place with a smile on my face, I still can't believe he kissed me and it felt way better than in my dreams. I have never been dominated in a kiss before but it felt wonderful giving away all the control, his lips are so soft and his tongue can do wonders.

His hand around me felt amazing and when I drunk his blood, it was way better than all that I have been drinking and when he asked me on a date with him it made me so excited, I can't believe he is giving us a try. This was thrown at him without any sign yet he is straight but he is giving us a chance which am so grateful for.

I ran all the way to Esther's place so full of happiness and am so grateful I accepted to go for a walk. I reached and I opened the door running all the way to her room so excited to tell her about me and Matt being mates. I opened the door to find her getting out of bed probably to come check on me. "What is the rush, wait Asher you look so happy what happened" she said sitting back down.

"Something incredible happened to me Esther" I said sitting on her bed and told her about me and Matt, finding out I am his mate. I told her the reason why I was sick "but then he decided to give us a chance and I get that he is only scared because he is not gay but when he kissed me it was the most amazing kiss ever" I told her everything and it felt like a dream, but instead she frowned "what's wrong?"

"Am happy for you Asher and I don't care if he is a werewolf but won't he hurt you because you said it yourself, he is not gay. He is just trying, what if you try and it doesn't work and he decides to just break the bond" she said making me worried.

"He didn't regret kissing me or feel disgusted by it then he asked me on a date" I looked around the room in thought "maybe he thought about it in those three days that he was denying it"

"It sounds like he is only trying because you're his friend"

"He said he finds me attractive"

"You're in love with him to see all of this, but I suggest that if your going to risk your heart, know that it will be broken sooner or later"

"No, we are mates and he won't hurt me" he can never hurt me, he wouldn't have given us a chance only to break it.

"He has hurt you two times now, and keep it in mind that he is straight, he can cheat on you"

"Those times have explanations and I trust him, this is my chance to have him and right now after testing him I can't let him go. If I can have him for a week, a month or even a day, it's worth my entire life without him".

"It's okay Asher, I just wanted to warm you and if he is worth a risk then be with him" she gave a hug

"Oh and I found out why Elena couldn't get pregnant, Matt told me that if you have a mate they can never have kids with someone else unless it's with their mates"

"Am glad she can not have kids with you, she is so desparate to start a family with you" she said smiling "by the way she came here looking for you"

"Ugh and I won't be going back anytime soon, I have a date tomorrow goodnight" I ran out of there and went to my room, I took a shower and retired to my bed earlier. Am so excited to meet him tomorrow 'i wonder where he is taking me' I slept the whole night peace fully.

I woke up at 10am and spent the whole morning with Esther watching a movie then went up to get ready, putting on black tight jeans, blue buttoned short sleeved shirt with my white snickers. I didn't do anything to my hair because if I put it in one place I will pass my fingers through it.

I went downstairs and decided that I should try blood and see if it still tastes bad. I got some warm blood from the microwave and when I tasted it, I spit it out immediately because if possible it even tastes worse than yesterday 'i guess I have to drink Matt's blood again' I have no problem with that I looked at my wrist watch and it is only 30 minutes remaining.

'now I have to wait for another 30-' before I could finish that thought my phone buzzed indicating that I have just received a message. I checked it and it is Matt, my heart skipped immediately because he has never texted me

Hi are you ready yet, I have reached the place where I dropped you off yesterday, can you come now

He is early, I texted him yeah and I made my way out the door walking in a hurry not wanting him to wait for so long. I reached there in 10 minutes and I saw him leaning on his motorbike, he looks sexy in his blue jeans, they are not too tight but right with his white shirt and shades which make him look even more hot.

He looked my way and he removed them, hanging them on the color of his shirt. When I reached he leaned and he gave me a small pec on the lips which I did not expect, but I can't complain. I lasted for a milli second but what it did to my heart was another story.

"Hi, can we leave now?" He asked giving me one helmet and I just nodded, getting on and putting my hands around his torso "don't fall asleep again" I laughed.

"I won't, where are we going?" I asked smelling his cologne.

"Am not telling you, did you try drinking blood?"

"Yes, I tried it a few minutes ago and it tasted even worse" I said still remembering that horrible taste, I feel like I want to gag and i even wonder how I used to drink it.

"Okay I want us to get out of the city and go into another one so that we can be free, without fear of being seen by any pack and clan members so the ride is going to be long"  I nodded on his back and he was right the ride is long, am tired right now but I don't want to let him know. He might think I complain too much. "I know your tired but we are left with only five minutes".

I nodded again and he was right we reached the city and I thought he was going to stop but he didn't. We just passed through the city until we reached the forest "where are we going?" I asked but he just parked and told me to get off, I did and then he pulled my hand and took me deep into the forest. We walked until we came to a clearing, it had a white tent above it and a blanket laid down with food.
"You took us into another city just be in a forest"

I looked at Matt who is already looking at me "come on" I followed him and when I reached the area and it looks amazing than from far away "do you like it" no one has ever done this for me and am so happy, I can't even talk so I just nodded yes before we both sat down, I looked at everything "I figure that after that ride that we would both be hungry and since you don't eat that bottle is for you". I looked at the bottle and it smelled of blood.

"Thank you and I like it so much, how did you do all of this?" He started serving himself food, then after he poured me a glass of blood which I took gladly, I took a sip and It tastes good

"Am not answering any of those questions, let us just enjoy"  he smiled while eating and after he was done with eating and my bottle is half way done "since this is a date, we need to know each other personally but if you don't want it's okay because I really don't know how this works"

"It's fine, we need to know each other better personally because in the past we just talked about packs and clans"

"Okay, what is your favorite color?" He asked getting himself a beer

"It's green, yours?"  Green is my favorite color because of his eyes.

"White and cream, I really can't decide between the two, favorite place in the world?" With you, it's the first thought I got but I definitely can't say that

"I really don't know, I used to like England but things have changed alot in these past few years that I have not left the clan, what's yours?"

"I have never travelled that much but right now it is LA, dislikes and likes?".

"I used to hate liars but now I hate people who force others and likes I would choose the beach"

"Did someone force you into anything?" I can't tell him, at least not now.

"Yeah it happened in the past but let us leave that, what's your's" I want us to get back to the topic, I wouldn't want our first date to be about Elena.

"Cheaters, and I like having a good time" he answered but I have a question that has been bugging me ever since Esther said it.

"I have been meaning to ask, if I wasn't your friend would you have rejected me?" I asked and he looked away from me immediately.