chapter 5

Asher's POV

I am approaching the small lake, but I feel more excited than usual. I make my way through the flowers and start smelling a familiar scent which shouldn't be here, it smells a little different. I rush through the passage making my way to the lake when I see a man sitting on the rocks. I think he smelled me because he turned around and I almost fainted.

He is tall, taller than my 6'0 with a very strong jaw. He has short hair which is neatly cut, he is built solid though not bulky. My eyes trailed to his white short sleeved shirt that is showing off his wing like tattoo. he is so perfect with his dark forest green eyes that are looking at me with confusion, I can remember those eyes so well.

They are the eyes that have invaded every single dream, the eyes I liked looking at all the time, the eyes that made me cry for having missed them so much, but this time they don't belong to the 12 year old kid, they belong to a more grown up perfect version of him.

My eyes trail to his perfect body structure that I can sure as hell bet has a six pack, I trailed my eyes down to his crotch and down to his white shorts, my eyes trail to his oh so manly legs. I can feel a moan rise up to my throat and that's when I came back to my senses, slapping a hand over my mouth.

I feel my eyes start to sting and tears start falling out "it can't be, you're, you-" I couldn't finish what I have to say before a sob left my mouth. I have missed him so much, I might be dreaming he can't be here after all those years.

"Hi Asher, am ah how are you?" He asked with his voice so deep, it sent shivers down my spine. He is real, I can't take it I ran to him, hugging him and his body felt so warm on my cold one. I cry into his chest for what felt like hours, but it was only minutes. I am into the hug with him wrapping his big arms around me when I felt anger rise, he left me without a proper goodbye and am welcoming him with a hug.

I pulled away from him roughly, punching him straight in the jaw. He took a step back by the force I put into the punch but he didn't fall, when I punched him I felt tingles and electricity in my hand which felt amazing, but the anger took over again "you bastard" I paused sniffing "you left without a goodbye and you come back with 'hi Asher', I hate you" I reached him and I kept on punching him in the chest while still saying 'I hate you' over and over again.

He wrapped his strong arms around me making me feel safe and all the worries I have had these last year's all disappeared, being here feels like I have got the long lost piece I have been looking for, for all these past years, I love him so fucking much. I pull away from him trying to get that thought out of my head, he is still a kid even though he looks more manly than me, but it still doesn't take away the fact that he is way too young and probably not gay.

"Am sorry Asher, I swear I can explain why I left without a goodbye" he said with regret in his voice. I still can't believe he is here.

"It's okay, I that day you said goodbye something might have happened and am sorry for that" I said pointing at his bruised cheek. He had family problems at that time and I can't blame him for not coming back, they might have done something.

"I kinda of deserved that" he said moving his jaw, now I feel bad for hurting his beautiful face "Clay saw us and I think he didn't smell you because of the leaves that were masking your scent, anyway he ran home and told the alpha how I sent my older 'friend' to try and kill him, the alpha decided to send me to LA so that I can not try to kill his precious Clay" he said seating on the rocks and I followed him, we sat there looking at each other and I got lost in his eyes again. I knew he had a reason, l nodded my head yes showing I understand.

"Am just happy to see you, your big not that little baby boy I used to know" I said squeezing his upper arm biceps.

"Am even bigger than you old man" I pouted, I really don't want him reminding me how perverted I am falling for a young man. "How have you been?"