chapter 33

Matt's POV

I don't know what is going on but we need to figure everything out before it's too late. If both vampires and werewolves felt the same calling, then we might have done something or we are mates for a reason  or me and Asher made a mistake mating before knowing what was going on. I laughed at that, no matter what happens me mating with Asher can never be a mistake

We both don't know the reason why the moon Goddess paired us together but whatever it is we have to find out what it is. If this was meant to be then what don't we know about all of this, I thought it will be like the normal mating and nothing will change except for our scents but now am getting Asher's speed, I crave his blood like am a vampire. My eyes are weird but I have come to love them

Today when I shifted into my wolf it was like I was calling two species inside of me and I didn't know how to control it but the more I thought about my wolf it came but it was so painful. Asher didn't seem to have a problem as me when we went for a run and I didn't want to worry him. I turned around to look at Asher who is sleeping peacefully besides me, when he came and told us about the vampires feeling the same calling.

We all didn't know what to do except wait. I want to have my revenge on Elena and Clay but how will I even plan anything if I don't even know myself, am scared I will be in battle and then start battling with both my wolf and my vampire side. I know how to fight in my human form, I know how to fight in my wolf form but I definitely don't know how to fight in vampire side which seems really strong 'i have to tell Asher to train me how to fight like a vampire'

I looked back at the clock on the night stand and it is 
1:14 in the morning, I tried sleeping but my worries were eating me up. By 2am I felt myself slip away and I pulled Asher close to my chest wanting to feel his cold body on mine but he is emitting warmth 'thats new' I felt comfort when he moved putting his hand on my stomach. I drifted away thinking 'whatever happens with us, we will go through it together' "that's a promise" I whispered pecking his forehead closing my eyes

"Took you long enough" a woman's voice full of dominance and power, it is strong and I feel like I have heard that voice before. The voice only shows how strong the creature is. I turned around looking for the voice but it's too dark for me to see anything.

"Where am I and who are you?" I yelled turning around but am still seeing darkness. I felt a presence behind me but when I turned around all I saw was a bright light that I had to close my eyes and when I opened them, there was a woman with hair glowing like the light of the moon and her eyes resemble the moon with some perks of blue.

She has a very strong defined face, with a strong jaw and a defined nose, her lips are set in a straight line "don't ask questions because am not going to answer, all I want is for you to save my people" she said with her hands behind her back "am giving you 2 months and I need you to make a pack with both vampires and werewolves"

"What are you talking about, who are you" I asked taking a step back when I saw her clench her jaw. She has alot of power emitting from her that is making my wolf whimper and bow it's head in submission. I might have an idea of who she is but am not going to believe it, why would she come to me

"Matt what did you think was going to happen when I paired you with a vampire" she moved close as I took a step back 'i knew it she is the moon Goddess's "am your Goddess, do you think I can hurt you" that is not the question, the question is why is she here and yes she can hurt me. I have heard stories about her, people say she is nice and all, you feel safe in her presence 'which am not feeling right now by the way'

They also say that when you anger her, she can be your worst nightmare. She usually never gets involved in staff but when she does it means there's hell to pay. I kneeled down on one knee bowing my head in submission, feeling fear allover my body. 'i can feel she is not happy'