chapter 27

Matt's POV

I groaned sitting up, looking around and they are still here looking at me "wow if these aren't my worst days I don't know what are" I sarcastically said feeling my heart go back to where it left off. "So you've been alive this long and you didn't think about coming to get your son from that hellhole" I said all trying to ignore the pain.

"I didn't know you even existed"

"When did you find out?"

"When I found you in the forest passed out, you looked like me and when I called Jackson he confirmed it"

"How are you alive and who is Jackson?"

"I survived with the-" he was cut off by the smell of a vampire and I gulped when I smelled Asher. The door opened and I sat up forgetting about the pain, Santiago walked in with Asher looking like he hasn't slept in like forever, with tears falling from his eyes. We locked eyes and he gasped like he has not been breathing all along, he came back to his senses as I got out of the bed walking slowly close to him feeling terrified.

'DON'T YOU DARE" he yelled and Daniella glowed making me glare at her. I stopped getting close to him as he turned around but was stopped by Santiago standing in his way "now your kidnapping me"

"Asher I need to explain what you saw" I moved close to him "it was all a setup by Clay" he scoffed wiping his eyes. He kept quiet looking down "can you please give us some privacy" everyone ran out of the room as if I have just woken them up. "Asher please baby you have to believe me"

"Don't you dare lie to me" he said still not looking at me "you cheated, I don't even know how many times and I was stupid I fell for it"

"I have never cheated and the time you caught me with Claire I was high on something'

"Oh what about the photos I saw"

"Those were in my phone, it all happened in LA"

"No I mean the one I saw with a girl in the bedroom of the cabin" he finally looked me in the eye "I can't blame you right, you told me you were addicted to sex, maybe I couldn't satisfy you right"

"Asher it's not what you think, they took that photo on that same day I di-"

"Stop lying" he yelled with tears in his eyes, I felt angry that he is calling me a liar yet he is the one that is lying

"Asher look at me and tell me you have never lied to me"

"What are you talking about?" He asked looking confused "I have never cheated on you because am not like you"

"What about your fiancee" I questioned calmly but it hurt inside that he even has one. I clutched my heart when the pain came back but didn't make a sound

"Am not talking about that, it is none of your business" that actually hurt more. I looked away from him not wanting him to see how his words are hurting me, I hissed but fought to keep the noise inside.

Sitting down on the bed "I know the way you found me hurt you but your words hurt too, I am not the best mate out there and I don't know why the moon Goddess would pair me with you because your perfect and I fuck everything up but please don't shut me out"

"My words are hurting you" he huffed pointing at me "do you know how long I have been in love with you" my heart jumped when I heard him say that "ever since you were 12 and you have never looked or thought about me more than a friend" he wiped away his tears "you said after finding out about your real dad your going back to LA and that broke my heart and when we met again and you said we were mates, I felt happy but you looked hesitant, confused and kept saying how your not gay-"

"Asher-" he cut me off

"Let me finish, your saying my words are hurting you but you have hurt me so much Matt" I felt sad that I have been hurting him without even knowing "I decided to reject you because I know how it feels to be forced to be with someone you don't want but then you kissed me and said you will give us a chance" he pointed between us " I lost all my reasoning and thought with my heart, I felt so happy. I thought about telling you about Elena but I got scared, kept thinking what if you let go, what if I lose you because of a marriage"

"I didn't tell you because I was afraid of losing you, my heart was terrified of living without you, I wanted to hold on for as long as I can, I was willing to lose my family, friends and all just so I can be with you, I didn't care what people said, you were a werewolf but I wanted you. I didn't want to ruin what we had but apparently that dream that I was holding onto so hard finally shattered"

After all he said I just realized that he tried everything to make me happy, whatever I said he would do, I thought he wanted it and that is why he agreed but I didn't know he was always scared of losing me. I didn't even question him much when he accepted to run away with me but he was willing to leave his family and never look back just because I wanted it.

I stood up from the bed moving close to him, I took his head in my hands leaning in, I kissed him with so much passion that I have never kissed him with before. Our lips connected and I felt electricity in my whole body, Asher moaned at the connection, I could taste his salty tears. I kept the kiss sweet and simple, I broke it and put my forehead on his.

"I know I needed the pull to notice you, yes I got scared at first and I hurt you without realizing it. I have not been paying attention to all the things but you don't have to keep doing things for me because your scared of losing me, I fell in love with you too, the way you jump wrapping your legs around me without notice, your eyes, smile,voice, soft lips and the way we talk just cuddle and not say a word. I fell for you, am madly stupidly, crazy in love with you and I will do everything in my power to never hurt you like this again, to never see you cry"

"I feel butterflies when am with you, am whole when  you hold my hand" I pecked him a little "I might have been a fuck boy and am so sorry for that but one thing is for sure I could never do is cheat on you, I know what you saw broke your heart but I swear it was all a setup, I love you so much to lose you for a one night with a stranger" I hugged him as he cried on my shoulder "am sorry, am so sorry for hurting you. Am an idiot but am sorry"

"Are you sure?" He asked still crying on my shoulder "you love me" I pulled out of the hug

"100% positive" he laughed between all his tears. I wiped them away kissing him softly

"Does that mean your in love with a man" he questioned and I chuckled kissing him "I love you too" he jumped into me wrapping his legs around me again, I laughed struggling to keep him there.

"You know I have been sick right"

"And your fine now" he answered sniffing my scent "I missed you so much" I moved with Asher onto the bed and I laid down with him between my legs with his head on my chest "I really missed this"

"I missed you so much too" I looked down at him and he has fallen asleep "am so glad to have you back" I whispered kissing his forehead as I laid down holding Asher tightly. I let sleep take over, feeling like he is the only one I want to spend my whole life with and I will fight until my last breath if anyone ever tries to steal him from me.

😘🌈🌈🌈Thank you all please vote and Comment