Chapter 4️⃣6️⃣

Start from the beginning

Jungkook noticed the happiness in Sophia's face, but she quickly changed it to a sad one.

" Ohh that's so sad.. Jungkook I'm sorry.. but to be frank I'm not surprised, Jimin could do that.." she said

" Why are you saying that?" Jungkook asked with a fake surprised face but inside he was very angry.

" First promise me that you won't ask Jimin.. "

" I won't.. we are not talking anyway" he said and noticed how Sophia's face brightened hearing this.. he was controlling his anger very well.

" Once he said that he doesn't want kids.. ever, for him his studies and career is important. and as a dancer his figure is his first priority.. pregnancy will ruin everything.. so I'm not surprised he hide it from you.." she said. Jungkook gritted his teeth hearing this, it's clear that she's lying. Jungkook couldn't find any words to reply because of anger. And Sophia was thinking Jungkook believed want she said.

" I'm sorry to say this but marrying Jimin was a big mistake Jungkook.. boys won't be as good as girls when it comes to kids and pregnancy, they won't be that emotional.." she added making him more furious. She had no idea that Jungkook was angry at her.

With the last sentence Jungkook had enough, his anger boiled up. Already he was on the verge of bursting now it completed. He slammed the table making Sophia flinch.

" Enough!! " He shouted

" Jungkook.. calm down " she tried to comfort him.

" here.. I have something for you.." and he gave her his phone and played a video. It was the same video of her hiding the report in their room. Sophia's eyes widened watching it, she wiped the sweat from her forehead. All the colours of her face vanished. As the video stopped she looked back at Jungkook.

Jungkook's was staring at her, he was fuming. He slammed on the table once again,

" explain.." he said in a loud voice. She looked around and shocked that they were the only people present. Rest of them disappeared.

" Ju-jungkook.. I.." she stuttered..

" Save it " he said, suddenly two men came behind him..

Jungkook gestured them to take her with them, he was instructing them. In that little time Sophia took her phone under the table and texted someone,

Plan B

Soon those two men dragged her out.. eventhough she was struggling to get away, she wasn't scared very much. Inside she was hoping for the plan B to workout. Before she came to meet Jungkook she and her father had planned an alternative plan, in case plan A which was seducing Jungkook,, didn't. she smirked thinking that. Jungkook watched the two men pushing her into the car...

" You touched the wrong nerve girl, now deal with it.." he said as he watched the car going away in darkness..

🌸🌸🌸

Meanwhile four men who were broke into Jungkook's house to kidnap Jimin, were dragging both Jimin and Tae outside of the house..

" Help !!!" Jimin screamed while struggling to get off from the kidnapper..

" Shut the fuck up, otherwise I'm gonna kill you right now" one of the kidnapper shouted making Jimin and Tae flinch..

" Leave us.." Tae started kicking them but stopped immediately when one of them pointed a gun towards him..

" Now be a good boy.. and get in the car.. " the huge man said smirking..
Tae was helpless, Jimin was almost unconscious.. a man with long hair opened the door and instructed them to get in.. obeying what they said was the only thing left for them now..

🌸🌸🌸

This edit though

This edit though.. it's really cute 🐥🐰

Please vote and Comment 💜

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸