Chapter 3️⃣4️⃣

Pull me close
Hold me tight
and never let go..
🌸

_

_____________________________________

That week passed fastly without even knowing, finally it was
weekend and today is the anniversary party of Jimin's parents. All the friends and family were invited. The party is at night in a seven star hotel. They have reserved all the area for them for that day.

It was decorated beautifully and elegantly. It was all Jimin's choice, he informed the event management company what he wanted. They did exactly how he explained. The full area was decorated with white roses, his mother's favourite. and the programs were arranged according to his father's choice. So he was more than happy about the arrangements.

The only thing disturbing him was his rebel husband. After their fight from the other day both didn't talk or meet. Jimin was mad at the fact that Jungkook is the one ignoring him now and it made him even mad that it's affecting him, badly. He is missing him very much.

He thought about the things Taehyung said the other day.. and all those things eating his head now. He was eager to meet Jungkook today. Even though the older said that he won't come to the party, Jimin was hoping him to be there. At least for the sake of his parents.. he was sure that Jungkook won't disrespect his parents.

The party will start at 7pm. So Jimin was busy getting ready for tonight, his parents has already left for the party.. Jimin wanted some extra in his look today for none other than his husband to see. So the designer and makeup artists, hair dresser all came to his house to make him ready, make him beautiful.. should I say even more beautiful, because Jimin was already beautiful..

He was looking nothing but a prince from fairy tale in his customized designer dress. His hair was styled neatly and his make up was giving him that angelic features.

He was planning to make the older regret ignoring him. He wanted his husband back, like how he was before. He wanted to fix everything, he wanted to restart.

After all the grooming he reached at the party at 8.30.. all thanks to the traffic. His parents were waiting for their son. Once Jimin entered the open area were the party was situated, everyone looked at the angelic boy. Everyone taken a back with his beauty, admiring.

His parents were so proud, seeing everyone praising their son

His parents were so proud, seeing everyone praising their son. He was beautiful, nobody can deny that.. but today he was beyond beautiful. Jimin made his way towards the stage to hug his parents.. he greeted his other family members.

Then he made his way to greet his friends, who were standing not so far from the stage. Jimin looked at the entrance time to time. But he was disappointed each time.. it's almost time for the cake cutting , still Jungkook didn't appeared. Jimin was losing hope now.