Chapter 2️⃣9️⃣

Flashback continues

"Uh.. It's not Jackson.. it was Jungkook , who kidnapped you.."

Jimin choked the water he was drinking.

"What??!!" He asked clearing his throat and wiping the water.

"You heard me.."

"Yes I heard you and I'm not interested in your stories, sorry.. I'm going.." Jimin was about to stand up

"Jimin.. listen to me.. please.." she begged him.

"Listen girl, I know you are not in good terms with Jungkook. It doesn't mean you can say whatever you want about him.you might be his friend, girlfriend or one nightstand or whatever crap, I don't care. but he is my husband now, accept it and move on. I don't have time for your lies" Jimin said seriously.

" I'm saying the truth.." she said, Jimin just sighed, enough with all her lies.

" Jackson and Jungkook are friends, but nobody knows that.. they pretends like rivals, but actually they are best friends since highschool. They both pretends like they hate eachother but it's not the truth" she said honestly.

This time Jimin was more attentive, his brain said to believe her. But his heart was telling the opposite. He looked at her, told her to continue

" It was actually Jungkook's plan to kidnap you. He planned everything, Jackson was helping him. So that his name never come"

"But why did he do that? I think there's some misunderstanding " his voice was breaking. He wished it was all her misunderstanding.

" No.. it's the truth Jimin, see .. first you rejected him and his marriage proposal, and also you insulted him. That triggered him, it was his first time someone rejecting him. That too his marriage proposal, that could be the reason. You know like a revenge " Lisa said

" He kidnapped me, for taking revenge? but he was the one who rescued me , and he never harmed me" Jimin reasoned. He was trying his best to prove that it was all wrong.

" Not really, it was all part of his plan. First kidnapping you, then pretending like rescuing you. So that your father will think that you are not safe, only Jungkook can protect you. and that's exactly what happened, you are trapped in a forced relationship Jimin" Lisa said as she sit straight.

Eventhough he knew that it's a forced marriage, he thought it was his father who wanted it. But now he realised his father was also got tricked by Jungkook.

" But...." Jimin couldn't find the right words, he wanted to ask many questions but his brain wasn't working properly.

" I know you won't believe me, here.. look at this " she said and showed her phone to Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened as he saw the photos of Jungkook and Jackson together. There were many photos of them, all laughing and partying, having fun. and there was a video clipping. Jimin played the video,

The video was during some party, only dim light was present but it was enough to show their face. They were drinking and Jackson was telling Jungkook that

"you got what you want and I got what I want... I never thought this would be this easy. That's perfect isn't it?"

" But the boy is too stubborn.." Jungkook said with a sigh.

"But who can resist The great Jeon Jungkook's charm. Give him some time " Jackson said

" I think I lik--...."