Chapter 3️⃣8️⃣

It's been two weeks, Jimin has already uploaded two more videos and both were hit . With that he crossed one million subscribers within a span of time. So does his popularity too..

Jungkook was of course happy for Jimin and his success, but what worried him was those Comments under the video. Sometimes he really wanted to beat whoever Comments describing jimin's physical features.. but the younger advised him to not pay any attention to those kind of Comments..

It was the night time, the couple was in the bed.. going through the comments,

"Jimin Oppa, marry me..." Jungkook reads the comment with a disgusting face making Jimin laugh..

" Nice ass.." he read through gritted teeth, Jimin responded with a flying kiss to lighten up the mood.. the older rolled his eyes before reading the next Comment..

But he couldn't read it loudly, Jungkook just threw the phone before rubbing his forehead.. it was more like a flirty Comment which obviously triggered Jungkook..

Jimin immediately understood the reason behind Jungkook's mood change, the younger quickly hopped on Jungkook's lap and cupped the older's face in order to speak..

" Baby.. I know how you feel, just ignore those Comments.. when you're in any public platform, people will talk in both positive and negative way about you.. what you have to do is, take only the positive things..mm? and... Always remember one thing, I love you.. and Only you..." Jimin said as he kissed on Jungkook's lips. The older's grip on Jimin's hip got tighter as he pulled him closer.. the simple kiss quickly turned into a hot, intimate make out.. when they pulled back , they both giggled..

" Jungkookie.. baby do you want me to stop all these things, if you want just tell me.. your happiness is more important to me.." Jimin said while caressing the older's cheeks. Jungkook smiled before planting a kiss on Jimin's forehead..

" Same goes with me too.. your happiness is most important for me.. if this makes you happy, then do it.. all I want is your happiness.." he said and Jimin hugged him tightly..

" I love you.."

" I love you too Kitten.."

They both said, suddenly Jimin's phone vibrated. It was a notification from Instagram.. Jimin opened it to read, but immediately frowned..

" What is it?" Jungkook asked confusedly.. Jimin showed his phone to Jungkook..

Someone has commented on a photo of Jimin and Jungkook, that

Your brother is hot.. he can be my daddy..

Jungkook choked reading this, Jimin narrowed his eyes.. the older started to laugh making Jimin more mad..

" So I got some fans too.. " the older said trying to control his laugh..

" How dare she.. and look at you.. wipe that smirk off before I slap you... " Jimin was feeling jealous as he read the comment again..

" How could they assume that you are my brother.. all of them, bunch of idiots.. do you remember when you came to school once, and Mrs Lee started flirting with you thinking you are my brother..aahh what nonsense.. " Jimin said with an annoyed face.. Jungkook remembered the incident, and started laughing again.

" Come with me.." Jimin said before dragging Jungkook with him towards the dressing table..

They both stood in front of mirror,

" See.. how different we look.. there's no way we look like brothers.. " he said with a pout.. Jungkook cooed the cuteness of his little husband.. he was enjoying the way Jimin behaving, it's hard to find moments like this when the younger gets jealous..