Chapter 3️⃣3️⃣

"Good morning.." Jimin wispered..

"Morning love.." Jungkook said as he looked at those two beautiful eyes. Suddenly the reality hit him, his eyes widened as he got up immediately.
He made himself in a sitting position, but

"aahh..." He tightly held his head in his hands, his head was about to explode because of hangover from last night.

Jimin watched him in both confusion and worry. Not understanding what is happening.

" Are you ok Jungkooah??" He asked before sitting in front Jungkook and scanning the older's face.

"Look at me.." he said as he took the older's hand that was covering most of his face. Jimin placed his other hand on Jungkook's forehead to check the temperature.

Now Jungkook was in utter confusion what is happening. When he woke up and saw Jimin, he thought it was just his imagination. Most of the day he used to have dreams like this. But now that he can feel the younger's warm touch, he was sure that it's nothing but reality.

Jungkook stared at Jimin's eyes, they both locked their eyes. Jimin's hand still placed in Jungkook's forehead. The older removed Jimin's hand dragging from his forehead to his cheeks, just to confirm that it's not his beautiful imagination.

"Baby..." He mumbled..

" I want to talk to yo-" Jimin's words cut off as Jungkook hugged him tightly.. Jimin couldn't even breath by this sudden action.

" I thought it was a dream.. it's you.. real.. you came back.. " Jungkook said against Jimin's neck. Jimin shivered by this, he felt Jungkook's lips on his skin. A sudden shiver passed through his body..

"I can't...b-breath.. ju-jungkooah.." Jimin patted on Jungkook's back to make the older realize the situation.

"Sorry.. sorry.. " Jungkook immediately pulled back, he was smiling the whole time but his eyes were filled with tears.

"I'm so happy to see you baby.." he said and kissed on Jimin's hands. The younger slowly pulled his hands back.

" I have something to tell.. freshen up and come down.. I'll wait in the living room.. " Jimin said before walking out leaving Jungkook in the room confused.

" Jungkook... Hurry up, I don't have much time..I need to go to school too" he said once again and left.

Jungkook sat there for a minute thinking what the younger is going to tell. A sudden fear came to him as he thought of all the negative things.

"What if he wanted a divorce..? No.. no.. " he shook his head in denial.

"That won't happen.." he said and threw the blanket from his lap before making his way towards the bathroom..

When he came down, Jimin was coming from the kitchen holding two cups in his hands. A small smile came to Jungkook's face. It was just like the past, like their perfect past life.

They both settled in the couch and Jimin placed one cup in front of Jungkook before taking a sip from his own. The older happily took the cup of coffee.

" Jungkook.. when I left, this is not I wanted you to be like. I wanted you to become a better person, not an awful one.. what have you done to yourself, to this house..to your life..? It's a mess.." Jimin yelled, not too loud but still enough to show his anger. Jungkook just sighed..

" Is that what you want to tell?" He asked without looking at Jimin, he was just looking at the cup he was holding. The way Jimin asked him obviously made Jungkook angry. Jimin is the reason why his life is a mess now. The younger very well know that and still behaves like its only his fault.