Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣

Jimin suggested to go to Seoul which Jungkook didn't like at all for obvious reasons. But he didn't refuse it, when he saw how the boy really wanted to go back to the city where he lived for years, how he wants to meet his friends. So they confirmed Seoul as their destination.

But it all changed when the Namjin couple volunteered to take all of them to Jeju. They almost threatened Jungkook and Jimin to agree to come. So they couldn't deny, and decided to go to Jeju. Namjoon owns a summer house in Jeju, so he invited everyone. That's how Jungkook's romantic trip turned into pleasure trip for everyone.

They landed there in the morning, Namjoon, Jin, Tae, kai, Jennie, Jisoo, hoesok, Hanbin, Jungkook and Jimin . They were ten in total. Everybody was tired when they reached the summer house so all decided to rest for a while. The house was big enough to accommodate double of them. It was really big. Everyone settled in their respective rooms. The three couple took their rooms first, and the singles went to separate rooms.

Jimin was tired so fall asleep when he reached their bed, Jungkook too layed on the other side immediately pulling the boy near and wrapping a hand around his waist securely. Jimin placed his head on the crook of Jungkook's neck and curled up near him. Jungkook smiled lightly watching the little angel sleeping besides him peacefully.

In the afternoon they all decided to eat outside and walk through the town. It's not that developed city, but definitely was a tourist area. So there were many shops and restaurants to attracts tourists.

Jungkook has been trying to control his anger, but every time he looked at the younger it only increased.
Jimin was excitedly talking with Tae and Hanbin. After leaving the house he couldn't able to talk to the boy properly, he was so busy chatting with others that he completely forgot about Jungkook. On the other side namjoon, Jin and hoesok were so busy talking about their old college days. Yes the three of them are friends from college.

Jungkook just looked at Jimin , completely lost in his beauty. Jimin felt someone's look on him, he turned to look and found Jungkook staring at him. He blushed all of a sudden, and looked away.

When they were about to enter an art gallery, Jungkook pulled Jimin by taking his hands. The younger looked at him confusedly before raising his eyebrow.

" Do you even know who I am? Or Should I introduce myself to you so that you will come to know that I'm also part of this fucking trip" he said in an annoyed tone.

" What are you saying Jungkook, what's wrong ?" Jimin asked, he didn't know what he did to make him angry.

"Oh come on, You don't even paying any attention, don't forget that I'm your husband for god sake" Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger.

Then he realized, Jungkook was right. He was so caught up with his friends that he didn't pay any attention to Jungkook, he completely forgot his presence. He took Jungkook's hands in his before speaking,

" Sorry Jungkookie, I didn't realize.. sorry.. "he said with an apologetic face, which somewhat calmed Jungkook. he tip toed and placed his lips on Jungkook's. Which the older never expected , before he could return, Jimin pulled back. Suddenly Jungkook's anger melted like butter, and he smiled to Jimin .

"and Sorry for scolding you " he said to Jimin regretting his past action.
Jimin winked at him and dragged him towards the gallery to join the others.

🌸🌸🌸

In the evening they all gathered in the living room. The open kitchen was attached to the living room. Jin, Jungkook and hoesok were in the kitchen, they were in charge of cooking. Kai and namjoon were busy talking something related to their business. Tae, Jimin and Hanbin were playing video games. Jisoo and Jennie were busy gossiping about someone.

It was almost 11 when they headed to bed after dinner. Jimin wasn't ready to go at first but Jungkook almost dragged him towards their room. Jimin was insisting to spend some more time with others but Jungkook opposed it saying it's already late and everyone should rest. Jimin pouted and stood still not ready to leave but Jungkook literally pushed Jimin into their room before closing the door behind.

They both stared at eachother silently. This was the main reason Jimin didn't wanted to come, and this is the main reason why Jungkook wanted Jimin to come to their room. They both know being alone with eachother today will lead them to something else. Jimin was successfully pushed Jungkook's all efforts to make love to him so far, but not today. On the other side the older decided that it will be now or never.

The climate was so nice, it was a full moon day and cold wind was making the atmosphere more romantic. Everything making Jungkook more wanted.

Without saying anything Jungkook made his way towards Jimin and crashed his lips on Jimin's and slowly moved his lips in a pace.

" I know you want me as much I want you, then why are you pretending " he said.

Jimin opened his mouth slightly to say something before that Jungkook took this opportunity to slip his tounge into Jimin's mouth, tasting every inch of his mouth. The younger's heart was beating so fast that he thought it might come out of his chest. Jungkook slipped his hands under Jimin shirt, caressing his back. When they parted for oxygen they both were panting. Jungkook leaned again for another kiss but

"My.. my phone.. I- I forgot my phone in the living room.. I'll just be back " his words were stuttering, he didn't looked at the older's face , he tried to sound honest.

"Your phone is in your pocket, so shut up " he said as he draw lines in jimin's face with his index finger, Jimin shut his eyes . Jungkook was not in the mood to ruin the moment.

"No.. not phone.. uh my iPod.. ya I forgot it..fuve minutes.." with that Jimin pushed Jungkook and ran towards the door but Jungkook held his wrist firmly. Jimin stood there unable to move, his back facing Jungkook.

"Where do you think you are going?" Jungkook asked as he pulled Jimin back, his back hit Jungkook's hard chest. His lips was so close to Jimin's ear.

"J-jungko-ah.. I-" he wispered trying to act normal but miserably failed.

"You don't need it now, if you want, I can sing a lullaby for you afterwards " jimin can feel Jungkook's hot breath hitting his neck, he shivered.

" P-please.." he said

"Please what baby? Don't you want me ?" The words itself felt like a lullaby for Jimin, so soothing. He can't process what the older asked.

Jungkook lifted Jimin's hand and placed it oh his face, feeling the younger's touch. Jimin was feeling it too, the warmth in his husband's face. Within seconds Jungkook made Jimin turn and lifted him. The younger was in utter confusion what just happened. The next thing he remember is, he was in the bed under Jungkook.

🌸🌸🌸

Hey... are you guys excited for the next chapter 😉

🌸🌸🌸

Today I feel so low because one actor committed suicide in my country, he was so good and talented. #restinpeace 😞 if you feel low or depressed, please talk to your family and friends, or watch more BTS videos I'm sure it will make you feel better. That's what I do when I'm sad.

🌸🌸🌸

Please don't forget to vote and comment 💜

Love ❤️