Chapter 4️⃣3️⃣

" Now the most awaited and last performance by none other than Jeon Jimin.."

And the music slowly started..

The lights went off making the hall fully dark, as the curtain raised everyone started murmuring..

There stands Jimin looking nothing less than a fairy..

But something was missing, Jungkook felt.. suddenly everyone started talking to eachother in confusion.. Jungkook looked at Tae who was also confused.. but Hoesok looked more calm and eager for the dance..

" What's happening it doesn't look real.." Jungkook asked Hobi..

" It's a recorded video, like you know virtual.." hobi replied but Jungkook wasn't satisfied with the answer.. he was expecting a live performance of the younger.. and hearing the murmurers of the audience, its clear that everyone was expecting the same.. that's what Jimin said..

As the dance started the hall turned into complete silence. All eyes were focused on the stage.. now it's hard find any difference between the screen and stage.. it looked so real, there shining stars and butterflies to make it beautiful.. there were moments when everyone's mouth dropped watching Jimin.

All together it was a visual treat for everyone.. even though they were disappointed at first, later they all enjoyed the performance.
With that the dance fest ended. without wasting any time Jungkook rushed into the backstage to find Jimin..

But he was nowhere to find, now Jungkook started getting tension about the younger. As his eyes searched for Jimin he saw Rose, talking with few girls. He quickly made his way towards her.

" Rose.. where is Jimin?" He asked impatiently

" He went home.. " she said

" What do you mean by he went home? When and why.. I mean why didn't he perform today?" Jungkook had many questions, he was clueless about whats happening.

" He wasn't feeling well so he told that he's cancelling the performance but our choreographer suggested something new. So he asked the computer department to make a video using computer graphics. They used Jimin's dress rehearsal video.. so yeah instead of cancelling the dance they showed that video.. it's better than cancelling, right?" she explained to Jungkook.
Jungkook nodded but he was still in thoughts.

" It was great anyway, I have to congratulate your choreographer for coming up with this kind of idea.." Hobi said who was standing beside Jungkook.

" Why didn't he call me or waited for me?" Jungkook asked slightly angered..

" He wanted you to see his performance.. hurry up and go, he'll be waiting for you.." she said in a playful tone but Jungkook didn't understood what she meant..