Chapter Six

I took my time getting ready, and put my hair half up, and half down to keep it away from my shoulders, as I curled it behind me. I checked my make up before putting on my black heels, and grabbing my matching black clutch.

Paige was meeting me outside of Jin's Place, since she lived in the opposite direction.

I did have a long black coat on, as did Paige as I saw her outside already as I pulled up, paying the cab with my phone. She gave me a grin before taking my hand, going through the doors.

It was already quite busy, and I saw all the golden decorations everywhere, and the streamers hanging from the ceiling, it looked great.

Jin saw us both, "give your coats to Matthew" he said with a smile.

As we both took off our coats, Jin widened his eyes, "well fucking hell, you both look beautiful"

I breathed out a laugh, "thank you"

Paige gave him a smile as we walked past him, she took my hand again as we went into the bar area, where our booth was. I grinned, when I saw a black reserved sign on the table.

I felt arms on my shoulders as I turned in them, seeing Tae in front of me in a grey suit jacket and black shirt, with black smart trousers on.

I gave him a grin.

"Put your coat back on"

I pushed at his shoulder, "go away"

He gave me a boxy smile before kissing my temple. And then I glanced passed him, to seeing his family sat at the bar, JK was stood next to Namjoon and Jin had just walked over to them, and JK put his hand on his shoulder. Jimin was laughing at something at what I assumed was Hobi.

That was the man I saw yesterday with Yoongi.

I swear it was a sixth sense that Jimin had, because he could always tell when I was looking at him. He would always catch my eye, not long after I would look at him.

I watched as his eyebrows raised, along with his eyes widening as his tongue darted in between his just parted lips. I smiled, that was the exact reaction I wanted.

We walked over to them all. Yoongi turned his head to look at what everyone was looking at around him.

I watched as he took a deep breath in, his chest expanding.

"Hobi, this is Florence and her best friend Paige" Tae introduced us.

Hobi gave us a bright smile, and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Lovely to meet you both. You are spoken very highly about, Florence" Hobi said, with kind eyes.

"Same goes for you" I replied, giving him a small smile.

Jin called over one of the bar men, telling him the alcoholic drinks we normally ordered. Thankfully, we had all just turned twenty-one this year and could enjoy this New Years Eve while drinking. Legally anyway.

A short while later we were both sat down on the edge of the booth, drinking our cocktails while chatting, Tae had bought a few chairs over so he could sit with us, as was Jimin.

Jimin had barely taken his eyes away from me, and it warmed my heart having his full attention.

"Paige!" I heard a girls voice call, as Paige looked past Tae, I looked over as well.

I saw three girls, and instantly as I looked at the last girl, my stomach dropped.

I looked quickly over at Jimin, who had only just now taken his eyes away from me to look over at what we were.