"Yeah?" It was the sparkle in his eyes that let me knew that there is something he wanted to share.

"Could you and Zoo come out for a minute, your Omma and I have something we'd like to give you?" his excitement was infectious and together we follow him.

"Surprise!" They both cheer and my eyes gape at the magnificent BMW S1000RR Bike.

WOW!

What made it even more beautiful was the fact that they had it custom made for a pillion rider.

"Do you like it?" Zhan Ge bands his arms around my waist and I turn to look at him in suprise "You knew?"

"Ofcourse he did! It was my boy's idea all along." Appa boasted proudly "Zoo, wanted to gift you something that you love. Ofcourse he said his heart is already yours so he wanted to woo you materialistically. Thus we narrowed it down to bikes."

My heart! The next second I cup his cheeks and kiss his lips "You're my best gift Zhan Ge. This is just cherry on top." Quickly pulling me flush against his body he kisses the nape of my neck and whispers only for my ears "The only cherry I loved was the one I popped last night."

Oh man, all this cheesy dialogues... No wonder Omma blushes like a school girl. These Xiao men are something. Ahem.

"Alright you two" Appa pats my back "save your romance for later" he hands me the keys "Here. Why don't you both go for a ride?"

Yay! Guiding Zhan Ge towards the bike, I mount it first and help him sit astride. Locking the helmet on his head and then on mine, waving Omma and Appa, we ride our way out.

Don't ask me where we were going, for I was relishing the touch of Zhan Ge on me. This reminded me of our first ride together. The way he seduced me by just few soft caresses on my bike. I can't believe that was almost a year ago. Back then never did my soul realise that this man would come to mean so much to me.

I live him. Always will.

We stop by the beach and I let the musky breeze caress my face. Zhan Ge's arms were still around me, caressing my abs softly and I breathe out "If you plan on seducing me, atleast wait till we reach home. You're making it difficult and hard for me." He chuckles at my statement and unlocking his helmet he places it on the ground.

Turning his face towards the warm breeze, his smile is carefree and I am mesmerized by his sheer beauty. Beautiful not just on the outside but more from inside. His sigh was heavy and I knew there was something weighing on his mind.

"Zhan Ge?"

"Hm?"

"What happened?" My question was enough for him to know that I am onto something.

"Bo Di, what do you love the most about riding a bike?" His question is simple and thus it made me perplexed but yet I answered it with utmost truth "Everything. The day I got my license was the day my BaBa allowed me to ride the bike" I pause and grin "legally."

His smile is soft "Sounds nice. I have always dreamt to feel the winds playing with my tresses and not be worried about anything. Wish I could just live those few moments like anyone else would."

Oh dear heart.

Kissing his cheeks I enquire "Do you trust me?"

"With my life" he kisses my lips and that makes me blush again. Taking his helmet I lock it on his head and we ride again together. Zhan Ge, just as my dreams are yours, your dreams are mine too. Riding to the spot where I knew he could fullfill his wish, I stop my bike and unlock both our helmets.