bath time

Mia's pov

I woke up from amazing dream. By some one picking me up and puting me on there hip.I just snuggle into there chest. As I am still tired. But no they start to bounce me on there hip. I grown. And i look up only to see Bryce.

M, pwease me tired

B, sorry bubba but yr not gonna sleep tonight.

Bryce says he walks down stairs. While he still bounces me. bryce put me down on the couch and gives me my Bobo and he puts on the kids channel and I see my favourite show the wiggles. I stand on the couch and start dancing and giggling while singing along really loud.

Joshes pov

Me and the boys had a plan every 2 days mia would get given a bath. And the boys and I would rotate so there are 2 boys. Bryce got Mia and out on the kids Channel to distract her as Quinton got the bath ready. Bryce picked out her PJs. And Blake and Noah were chilling and I were chilling but we were all ready to help if she was going out of control.

But all we could here was Mia dancing to the wiggles and singing really loudly.

Mia's pov

I was still dancing to the wiggles and having fun. When Tintin walked in smiling at me.

M, U wana dance with me Tintin.

I gave him the puppy eyes and he nodded. So I grabbed the remote and turned the volume all the way up. Tintin and I were dancing and singing like crazy. When ryce came in with his camera in his hand. I put my hands on my hips and turn to him.

M, care to explain Mr.

B, U guys were cute . Now Mia when I say the next thing I don't want U to be scared we are only here to help.

M, but was dancing to wiggles

I say with puppy eyes. He sighs

B, after U can watch the wiggles.

M, fine.

I sit back on the couch and lean my head against Tintin chest.

Bryce pov

When Mia went to lie on q. I smiled knowing it would be easier for us. She looked so cute.

Q, so Mia do you wana have a bath

She looked up and q,

M, no no no

She scream in his ear. He wrapped his arms around her so she couldn't get out. As she was kicking and screaming at the top of her lungs.

M, stop I don't want to. Let me go

she said as she was punch and kicking as Quintons and I walked up the stairs with a sad look.

B, sorry baby but yr just making it worse for yr self.

M, no no no stop I don't want your snake in me please. I did noting wong.

Quinton and I stopped in our tracks. Did she really think we would do that. Poor baby. Even the boys from the lounge room looked at us with a sad look.

B, Mia sweetie we would never hurt you.

M, that's what he said.

My heart sunk,

Q, Mia we all would never hurt U.

M,swear on the wiggles life

B, we all do, now let's get to the bath..

As she heard the word again she started crying and throughing a tantrum while Quinton was still carrying her. All the boys looked really sad when they had of glimps of Mia throughing a tantrum because she was scared. As we walked in to the bathroom. I grabbed Mia from q who now was just crying. I was rubbing her back while saying sweet things in her ear. Q checked the bath temperature and put a few bath toys in it. Quinton came up to us and bent down so he was facing us.