no nap

Bryces pov

All night Mia was crying and complaining . And josh came into help me. I started rubbing her tummy and she felt much better and then good news we had to change her nappy.

Skip to the next morning

Josh pov

I walked into Mia's room and picked her up and walked downstairs as we both slept in. We walked down the boys were in the gym doing the usual.
Mia was still asleep on my shoulder.

J, Mia baby wake up

M, no

J, come on

M, no me sweepy

J, U wana go see yr daddies

She smiled and started jumping in my arms . I chuckled and headed upstairs to change her.

 I chuckled and headed upstairs to change her

Mia pov

Joshy changed me. He picked me up and took me downstairs . He put me in my high chair as the rest of the boys came back from there work out and they sat around the table . I had cerial and the boys were  Drinking there man shakes.

N, so Mia are U feeling better today

Br, she was crying and complaining all night but we eventually got there . right baby !

M, Wes .

They all smile.

Skip to the afternoon

No one's pov

Mia was in the hallway getting chased by josh and Bryce . As Noah and Blake were in a meeting and Jayden was at the studio.

Mia was running up and down the hall. As she did not want to nap

J, come on baby . Come to Joshy .

He took a step closer but every time they did she would take one back .

U see Mia has not had her afternoon nap yet and even though she was denying it. U could see she was sleepy as she kept rubbing her eyes.

M, no

She giggled

Ja, baby it's time for yr nap. Come on Buba

He says coming closer . But she only smiled thinking it was a game.
She keeps running around.

J, Mia come on

M, no not sweepy

She says then she rubs her eyes . And yarns . Jaden and josh try not to laugh at cuteness. Jaden quickly runs at full speads. And picks her up over his shoulder. She starts banning on his back with her fists but it makes no effect on Jaden as he is an adult as she's a baby

M, no no no me not sleep . Me play

Ja, baby we have to take a nap. otherwise U will be grumpy all day and yr tired.

She starts crying and starts kicking him.

J, Mia stop, it's nap time. And we aren't changing our minds. now I know yr tired. So how about I get U some milk. While Jaden gets U changed

M, pway

Ja, we play after baby I promise

Mia just keeps crying on Jaden's shoulder. While he carrys her up to her room to get changed into a new nappy and PJs.

Time skip

Jaden pov

I was now walking around Mia's nursery with me holding Mia like a newborn with her princess onzie and a soft pink fluffy blanket around to keep her cozy. Josh walked and smiled as Mia was trying to keep her eyes open. He also kept staring at my abs as I was shirtless as it's good for baby to have skin to skin contact as it calms them down .

J, here baby

Mia grabs it and puts it into her mouth and starts drinking her bottle.

J, have a good nap baby

Josh says as he gives her a kiss on the forehead  and gives me a peck on the lips.  And walks out the room to close the door.

Ja, Mia baby yr daddies love U very much. I would not know what to do with out u.

She nods as she looks up to me with her her big grown eyes and smiles as she finishes drinking her bottle . As I continue to slowly walk around the room while rocking her side to side.

I put the bottle on her stand and give her a big kiss. I grab her Binky

Ja, open up Buba

She opens her mouth and starts to suck on her Binky . Maybe she's starting to like binkys  again . Who knows .

I put her down in her crib and when her head hits the pillow she fallen asleep in a instant . I smile . And kiss her cheek and walk out

Sorry it's short an more suggestions let me know