Texas part 1

Taylor pov

Me and the boys suprised a trip to Texas for a week . With Mia coming with us . We are leaving today and she as no idea .

I walk into her nursery and see her little body spread out . With her Binky in her mouth. Yesterday Jaden told me she was good when he put the Binky in. I think she's going back into a binky phase.

I gentaly pick her up. While she's still asleep. I carry her to the changing table and I grab a barbie nappy. She opens her brown eyes.

Ta, hi my precious baby

M, Barbie

She says pointing at her nappy as I put the baby powder on her .

Ta, is it yr favourite

M, ya .

She says gurgling . I put her in this .

as we did not want her to get cold

as we did not want her to get cold. And she will let likely have alot of naps cause of the privet jet . And jet lag.

I put her on my hip and carry her downstairs. I pass her to Jaden who will take her to the car as I help the boys with the bags .

Mia's pov

JJ takes me into the car and puts me in my seat. He gives me a bottle of milk and puts my nappy bag on the spare seat next to me. As there's 7 of us going. Including me . Going in the van.

I start to sippy on my bottle as all of my daddy's get in. And get comfy next to the other lover.

It was .

Taylor driving bryce at the front seat

Then Mia ,Blake Noah middle row

Then josh and Jaden at the back .

After the first five minutes of driving I start to get bored and start kicking my feet.

Bl, baby what wrong

M,bored

Br, I packed her iPad in her diaper bag.

Blake nods and gives it to me giving me my iPad he puts on utube kids but on mute. Which still keeps me entertained .

Blake pov
Me and the boys were either on our phone or sleeping. Noah was cuddled to my side after an 30 mins of being cuddled up. I could see Mias eyes to get sleepy I turn her iPad off I grab her a paci and her boo booo. I give her paci she grabs in from my hand and puts it in her mouth.

Yay she's getting back into it again .the boys are Gona be happy about that.

Bl, U want boo boo

M, boo boo

I give it to her and she snuggles it to her chest. And close her eyes. We nearly at the airport.

We decided to get a privet jet . Cause why not.