terrible 2

Mia's pov

I had no sleep last night. Because of the rain. I roll on to my back and start kicking and crying . For wanting to get out. I was doing this about 2 mins before Noah came in and picked . And swaddled me like a baby and kissed me all over the face. But I just kept crying.

N, baby what's wrong

I just kept crying. He sighs he walks over to the changing table. And lays me down I kept crying.  And starting screaming soon blake walked in.

Bl, what's going on it is 8am in the morning. And I need my beauty sleep

N, I don't know babe she just keeps crying .

I just kept crying as Blake tried to distract me. And gives me a toy. But I just chuck on the floor

Bl, hey Missy we don't do that

I just giggle and keep crying. Today is the day I just need to piss them off.
He comes back with a binky and I try to roll off the changing table but Noah's holding me down. He puts me in this

N, baby stop squirming

M, no

Bl, what's the matter honey

M, no

Blake takes the binky and clips it on my top. I gave him a death stare.
He sighs and pics me up. And carrys me down stairs.  I keep crying but now I am doing it in his shirt . The whole time as blakes walking me down he keeps bouncing me. And puts me on my play mat.

He puts me down and I crawl over to my new toy

He puts me down and I crawl over to my new toy. And start playing with it.

He smiles and walks off

He smiles and walks off. Noah comes down and sees me still sobbing but more quietly. And I am playing with my fidget toy box thing. And for the next 20 mins they keep checking up on me.and now I bored. And crawl upstairs to josh and dadens room. As I want buddy she's always fun to play with. So as I am climbing up the I hear my name but I ignore it.
I push the door slightly open and see buddy asleep between josh and Jaden. She pokes up and starts wagging her tail. She jumps off the bed and runs to me. I close the door as buddy runs down the stairs I turn around and see Noah.