"Hey Lena Darling" - Tom Holland

REQUESTED BY A LOVELY PERSON CALLED LENA

"Tom, Tom, Tom over here" A reporter shouted. "No Tom, Tom look this way".

There were flashes going off from left right and centre.

It was the Spiderman: Far From Home Premier in London and Tom was sweeping the red carpet, as usual, smiling at the flashing cameras and talking to the reporters. How he could do that all the time, I don't know.

"So Tom, who is the lovely lady with you tonight?" A reporter for the 'The Daily Mirror' asked Tom. "That lovely lady is my girlfriend, Lena" Tom beamed with pride.

Tom and I had been going out for 2 years. 2 wonderful years. And they had been the best 2 years of my life. We did everything together.

We met when we were 3. Our parents were best friends so we were always playing Hide and Seek until it was time to go home. We never wanted to go home. Tantrums came around and it got to the point where our parents would have enough and would just let us have sleepovers.

Anyway 19 years later, Tom asked me to be his girlfriend. It was really romantic. For a year prior, I noticed that he was flirting with me a lot more. I would obviously flirt back but that was because I had been madly in love with him for years.

He took me on a romantic dinner date and that is when he finally admitted his feelings for me. I was elated. I couldn't have been more happy. We decided to give it a shot and now here we are, 2 years later and the Far From Home premier, happier than ever.

"Darling, you ready to go in and watch the film?" Tom asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yes! I have been waiting for this for a year Thomas!" I laughed. He kissed me deeply and grabbed my hand. "I love you Lena". "I love you too. Now let's get going!" I shouted with joy.

-3 hours later-
"Oh my god Tom! That was amazing! You were amazing!" I beamed. I was so proud of him. "Awh thank you darling. That means the world to me" Tom smiled. I grabbed his hand and started stroking it. I furrowed my eyebrows when I felt a bump. I brung his hand up to my face so I could inspect it better.

"What is this?" I asked. "Well I actually think I got bitten by a spider" Tom confessed. "Don't be so stupid" I laughed. "Lena, I am being serious" Tom laughed too. "Alright Spiderman" I giggled, while rolling my eyes.

We were on our way to the after party and Tom could not stop scratching his hand. "Tom stop it". I lightly smacked his hand. "It itches though" he whined. "Well once you have some alcohol inside of you, it'll be fine" I told him. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

And I was right. Once Tom had a couple beers, he forgot all about his hand.

I was happily sat at the bar talking to Zendaya and Jacob when I felt my phone buzzing in my handbag. "Sorry" I mumbled to them while I was fishing out my phone. Once I retrieved it, I looked at the caller ID. "It's Tom" I said in confusion. I shook my head and answered it. "Hey!". "Hey Lena darling. Um can you please come to the men's bathroom" Tom whispered. "No Tom. It's the men's bathroom. I'll send Jacob" I replied. "No no no no you have to come. Please baby" he begged. "Okay I am on my way" I sighed. Had just hung up when Zendaya asked. "Is he okay?". "Yeah. I will be right back" I told them. I got up and made my way to Tom.

I looked around to make sure no one was looking. I mean it was definitely weird a women going into the men's bathroom.

When I was sure the coast was clear, I opened the door and I gasped. "Oh my god!".

I looked up and there was Tom, stuck on the ceiling. "Um so you know that spider bite? Well, I actually think it may have been radioactive".