Norway - Sebastian Stan - SMUT

Having a relationship with a celebrity wasn't always fun. Paparazzi following you around 24/7, trying to catch a glimpse of the both you. Even when you were not together, they would still follow you around, trying to get a story.

"Y/n y/l/n, girlfriend to Sebastian Stan, seen kissing another man" I read aloud. "Are they serious? When are they going to get it in their heads that that man is my brother!" I growled. "Babe, calm down. I know it's frustrating but we've got to ignore them. They are trying to get a reaction out of us. Plus it is their job" Seb said trying to reassure me. "I couldn't give a shit if it was their jobs. This is our lives Seb! They could ruin it!". I was getting angrier by the second. "Doll, why don't we go away on holiday. Just us. No paparazzi. Just us". He started walking over to me and took my hands in his. All I could do was nod. "Right I'll talk to my agent and they can sort it out. I'll tell them to make sure no one else knows where we are going. It will just be us and my agent. That's it" he said. His hands had left mine and were rubbing my arms. I pulled him into a hug and just held him. "I'm sorry" I sobbed into his chest. "Shhh it's okay" he said stroking my hair. "I know it's hard".

-Two Days Later-
"I'm bloody freezing y/n" Seb groaned. We were on the top of a mountain in Norway looking over the view. Well all we could see was snow. We decided to go skiing as we had never done it before so it would be something different. Plus you only live once. "This is great!". I couldn't contain my excitement. Ever since we landed I was jumping up and down. I looked over at Seb and he was laughing. "I'm happy" I grinned, still jumping up and down. "I know and I love seeing you happy babe" he answered. "You know, we didn't have to have a private jet" I said calming down a bit. "I know but I wanted it to be just us. No one else" Seb replied, picking up some snow. "I love you". "And I love you too". I turned back around to admire the view once again when I felt something hit my back. He did not just do that. I could hear Seb sniggering. I slowly turned around. "Oh you are so dead" I smirked. He started backing away. "Game on" he said laughing.

After an hour of snowball fighting, we finally got our skis and went to the slopes. I was excited. "Always try something new" was my rule and I lived by it. We had just gotten off the lifts and I was waddling my way to the slopes. "Doll, why are you walking like that?" Seb asked laughing. He seemed to be doing alot of laughing at me lately. "Because I can't walk with these on dumbass" I said back. "You could just glide. Look like this" he said showing me. I tried to do it but I ended up falling over. "Nope not happening. I'm happy with the way I'm doing it" I said getting up and shaking the snow off my body. "Okay" Seb responded. We walked to the edge of the slopes and positioned ourselves, ready to go down. "Together?" I asked. Seb nodded. You could see he was nervous. "It will be okay love" I said, trying to reassure him. He looked at me and smiled a bit. I knew if we didn't go now, then we wouldn't go at all. Without thinking, I pushed Seb a little and he went over the edge. I then pushed myself too and went over the edge too. I looked in front of me and he was skiing. I could hear him shouting. "Y/n! This is so great!". I couldn't help but smile. I was concentrating on watching Seb that I didn't see a tree in front of me. I couldn't stop in time and I went crashing into it. Next thing I know I was rolling down the rest of the slope with twigs all over me. "Y/n!" I heard Seb shout. Suddenly I came to a stop. I groaned. "Y/n! Are you okay?" Seb asked rushing over to me. "Ow" was all I could say. He took his skis off, picked me up bridal style and started carrying me to our lodge. "Getting in practise are we?" I asked chuckling. All he could do was smirk.

He laid me down on the bed, took my coat off and then took my shirt off. "Trying to get some are we Mr Stan?" I asked cheekily. "You wish" he smirked. "No I want to see your injuries" he responded. I nodded and let him. It was only a few scratches but nothing that wouldn't heal in no time. Seb climbed on top of me and started to softly kiss my scratches. "A kiss always makes things better" he said smiling. "Yeah, well kiss me up here then" I said, beckoning him up towards my lips. He smiled and did as he was told. He carefully planted a soft kiss on my lips. I enjoyed it very much. "Much better" I purred. This riled him up and next thing you know we were both undressed. "Naughty girl" he growled. I opened my legs and he happily sucked on his fingers and plunged them in to my aching core. "Mmm" I moaned loudly. "That's right, tell me how I make you feel" he growled again. "Oh Seby. Keep doing that" I moaned. He was now making come hither motions with his fingers. It was only increasing the tightening knot in my stomach. "Oh my god. Babe, I don't know how much longer I can last" I moaned. "Let go love" he said as he sped up. I moaned out his name as I came. He pulled his fingers out but continued rubbing my clit while I came down from my high. "How was that beautiful?" He asked as he started cleaning me up. "Sensational" was all I could say. "Good". Once he had finished cleaning me up, he laid down next to me and spooned me. "Can I return the favour?" I asked. "Nope. I felt bad for you hurting yourself so I wanted to make you feel better" he replied. "You surely did". We stayed like that, naked and spooning until we both fell asleep.

A couple hours later and we had both woke up and were getting dressed. "So it is possible we could them but if it's cloudy we can't?" I asked Seb as I was tying up my shoes. "That's right. But by the looks of it, it looks a ear evening". I finished trying me shoes and went and stood by Seb. He was on the balcony. Tonight we were going to see the Northern Lights. "Thank you" I whispered. "For what?" He questioned. "For this. For organising a trip away where it is just us. We don't often get time alone together. We either work or have the paparazzi following us" I responded. "I know babe. But I promise you we will do it more often". I hugged him so tightly. "I need to breathe" he chuckled. "You sure because you sure don't let me breathe when you are around. You always take my breath away" I responded. "Very good babe. I'm impressed" Seb said clapping. "So am I" I laughed.

We made our way outside and stood in each others arms. Everyone was chatting when suddenly we saw a little wave of colour. Seb and I looked up. The Northern Lights were starting and it was beautiful already. We stood there in amazement just watching the different waves of colour. It was romantic. "This is beautiful Seb" I said in awe. I had always wanted to see them and it didn't seem real that I was watching them now. I pulled out my phone to try and take a picture, but it didn't pick it up as well. "We'll get the professional pictures my love" Seb said. I smiled and continued watching. "And I think you are the most beautiful view there is" he continued while turning me to face him. "I love you so much". I went closer to him and kissed him. It was a soft and tender kiss but I needed more. "Shall we go back" I whispered while grabbing his package. A hiss came from his throat. He nodded. I looked st the sky and the lights were finishing. Just in time. He grabbed my hand and we quickly made our way to our lodge.

We didn't even make it through the door until Seb was pinning me against the wall, sucking on my sweet spot of my neck. "Seby" I moaned. My hands were tangled in his hair, tugging on it to give me more pleasure. "Here, don't you think I should return the favour from early?" I moaned again. Seb stopped and looked up at me. I pushed him slightly and the pinned him against the wall. I started unbuttoning his trouser slowly, making sure to tease the fuck out of him. "Doll" he grunted. I just smirked. I slowly pulled his trousers down and then grabbed hold of the elastic of his boxers. I pulled back slightly and let go. "Doll!" He moaned. I pulled them down and his cock spring free and bounced on his stomach. It was leaking with Precum. I took hold of it and stroke it ever so slowly. "Babe quit the teasing". I looked up and I could see in his face that he needed to be pleasured. So I got down to it. I took the tip into my mouth and slowly sucked on it. He hissed. Without warning, I took him all in. "Shit" he moaned. I bobbed my head up and down, making sure his tip hit the back of my throat. I kept doing that until I felt him grip my hair. I knew he was close. I bobbed my head faster while my hand went to play with his balls. "I'm going to cum" he groaned. I moaned against his cock. Without warning, he shot his load down my throat. "Fuck. That was amazing y/n" Seb said while coming down from his high. His breathing slowly coming back to normal. He grabbed me placed me down in bed. He got in and spooned me. "Wait until tomorrow" he whispered in my ear. "Oh I can't wait" I responded. We both fell asleep in each others arms. It was amazing and by far the best holiday we've ever had.