"Told you so" - Tom Holland and Chris Pratt

"So yeah. That was my d..." but I was cut off by Chris. "Oh my god" he gasped, coming to a complete hault. "What?" I questioned, furrowing my eyebrows. I followed his gaze and I saw anger. "For fuck sake" I muttered through gritted teeth. "Tom calm down!" Chris shouted trying to stop me from going over.

"Y/n! Get down off that table now! You will hurt yourself" I shouted. Y/n, my sister, was dancing on the table, drunk. She ignored me and carried on. "Y/n I am not telling you again!" I shouted. Her friends were laughing and egging her on. "Fuck off Tom!" She shouted and carried on. "Tom just leave her" Chris said pulling me away. "Okay fine! But if you hurt yourself don't come running to me!". She rolled her eyes and i walked away.

Chris and I found a table in the corner and started talking about our new movie, Onwards, when I heard a scream and saw Jayne running over. "Tom! Y/n's fallen and we think she's broken her ankle!" She puffed out. We immediately got up and ran towards her table. Y/n was on the floor cradling her ankle, sobbing her heart out. "I told you so" I said bending down to comfort her. "Go away" she sobbed. "No chance".

Chris called an ambulance and we were in and out of hospital within an hour. Y/n had indeed broken her ankle and was now on crutches for 6 weeks. "You ever going to dance on tables again?" I asked her. "No" she laughed. Think she learnt her lesson. Always listen to your brother.