"You've forgotten" - The Avengers

Your POV:
Today was a going to be a great day! Or so I thought. I had gotten up, showered, dressed and was excited to see what everyone had planned for me today. Well that was until I realised they had forgotten.

"You've forgotten haven't you?" I asked sadly. Tony, Nat, Clint, Thor, Bruce, Steve, Wanda, Vision, Bucky, Sam, Peter and Rhodey all stared at me. "Forgotten what?" Bucky asked. "It doesn't matter" I mumbled sadly. "Miss Y/n, would you like me to inform them?" F.R.I.D.A.Y asked. "No please don't" I replied while walking to the elevator. "Y/n..." Steve called. I held my hand up to stop him. "I'll see you guys later". I pressed the down button and I was gone.

People wonder why I'm an avenger. Well I have the ability to erase certain parts of people's memory and create new ones. So if someone was attacking us, I could erase why they were attacking us and make them stop. I could have just created a new memory in their brains too this morning and told them, but I didn't want to force them.

But how could they forget my 21st birthday? The big 2 1.

About 20 minutes had passed until I came across a bar. "Might as well" I muttered to myself while walking in. "A double Vodka please" I asked the bar tender. "ID" he asked. I pulled it out and showed him. "Happy birthday!" He exclaimed. "Thank you! You're the first one to say that". "Here's a drink on the house". He handed me my drink and I downed it. "Thanks! Another please" I asked politely. He laughed and got me another. And another. And, oh guess what? Another.

It was 4 hours later and I had 20 missed calls and 16 voice messages. I didn't bother to reply. Well I couldn't reply, I was too drunk. About 10 minutes later I decided to head back.

The walk back was longer than expected as I was wobbling everywhere and giggling. I could erase my mind of being drunk but I wanted to feel happy today. When I got back, I pressed the elevator to the living room, when I heard F.R.I.D.A.Y announce my return. I giggled more.

When the doors opened, I saw everyone stood there with poker faces. I wobbled out and grabbed onto a chair, this time laughing. "You're drunk" Nat said coming to help me. I shrugged her off and stood on my own. "Lady Y/n, you are underage!" Thor boomed. I laughed more. "This isn't a laughing matter y/n" Bruce sternly said. "It weally is" I slurred. They looked in confusion. "I is not under. Under. Oh shit" I slurred more. I started swaying more. Clint caught me before I could hit the floor. "Yes you are!" Tony shouted. "No i'm not!". I decided it was time to erase my mind and tell them. When I came round, I stood up straight and pushed Clint off. "Why didn't you do that before?" Vision asked. "Because I wanted to feel happy today and not have to be sad on my birthday" I muttered. "Come again?" Peter and Wanda asked at the same time. "Well, today is my 21st birthday so I went out celebrating". Everyone stood there in shock. "Y/n, we..." Steve started. I had a habit of cutting him off today. "Don't worry. It's fine" and with that, I pushed past everyone and walked to my room.