Wisdom Teeth - Tom Holland

"Babe, I'm fine" Tom said as I helped him to the car. He has just had his wisdom teeth out. "Tom, you're still under anesthetic" I laughed. He was making out he was fine, when in fact, he couldn't walk straight. "Look y/n" Tom said as he pulled out of my grip. "I can dance, I can jump" he said, dancing and jumping. I couldn't stop laughing and had to record this to show him later. "Tom, you are going to regret this later. Now will you please get in the damn car!" I responded. "No". "Do you know, it's like looking after a toddler with you" I replied while moving him towards the car. "But y/nnnn" Tom whined. "No! Now get in the car and be a good boy" I laughed. He pouted but got in. I walked to the drivers side, got in and started the engine. I looked over and saw Tom was struggling with his seat belt. "Little help" he groaned. I rolled my eyes playfully and helped him. "Right let's get you home".

10 minutes into the drive and Tom had started videoing for his instagram story. "So I'm out and in pain but my beautiful girlfriend is helping me" He yabbered while turning the camera to me. "And it's like looking after a toddler" I said. "Hey that's not very nice" he grumped. I couldn't help but laugh. "Anyway, I love you all and thank you f.. wait y/n!" He suddenly said cutting his sentence short. "Yes honey". "I've got a meeting today" he responded. "No darling, that's tomorrow". He relaxed then. "Okay good. Phew. As I was saying. What was I saying?". He furrowed his eyebrows trying to remember. "You were saying thank you" I reminded him. "Oh yes, thank you all for your support. I appreciate it" he said and ended the video. "Do I ever tell you how much I love you?" He asked. "You do but I wouldn't mind hearing it again" I replied. "Well in that case, I l-oooooo food!". I just laughed and shook my head. "I love this goof ball" I thought.