A bit of a fan? ~Chapter 5~

*********Natalie's POV*************

Lux got very excited at the mention of 'Hally", whom which we all know, is Harry Styles.

Of One Direction.

I, for one, was excited too, oh who am I kidding? I was bouncing off the walls with excitement. I kept it to myself though. It seemed as if Emily and Rylie were also about to burst. They were keeping themselves busy, a smile creeping up to their faces every now and then. The car ride was silent, I looked out the window deciding to admire the beauty of London. We passed a small park where lots of families were at. Their kids would be playing on the playground while the parents are walking around. It was absolutely adorable.

We arrived at a ginormous flat, way bigger than Lou's, and hers was pretty big. Lou got out and picked up Lux. Emily, Rylie and I also got out. Lou headed towards the elevators and we followed. We got in the elevators and she pressed the 5th floor. The elevator took began to take us up.

"Is little Lux, excited to see Harry?" Emily said, pure joy in her voice.

"Not just Lux." Lou said winking at us. Okay, we were definitely not good at hiding our excitement.

Lou knocked on the door. My heart nearly skipped a beat. In a matter of seconds, Harry Styles is going to be on the other side of that door. I heard footsteps. Then the door opened and their he was. Curly hair, green eyes and that cute, cheeky smile of his.

"Hey Lou, did you bring back the Audi in good shape?" Harry asked.

"No, I crashed it." Lou said, sarcasm in her voice.

Harry rolled his eyes playfully. "Lux!" He began to hold the one year old in his arms. Lux giggled.

"Harry, meet her nanny, Emily." Lou said.

"Nanny makes me feel old. I prefer long term babysitter." Emily joked. "Hi. I-I'm Emily."

"Harry." Harry said, smiling at her. Lux reached her arms out towards Emily and she graciously accepted her in her arms.

"Looks like she likes you." Harry said. "We oughta keep you around." Emily blushed.

"This is the girl who will be in charge of you and the rest of the boys' hair." Lou gestured at me.

"Hey. I'm N-N-Natalie." Really? Stuttering? Ugh, I feel stupid.

"Harry Styles." Harry said.

"I know who you are." I laughed.

"And last, but definitely not least is Rylie." Lou said. Rylie came up and smiled at Harry.

"Hello. I'm, um, Rylie. Hi." Rylie said. She clearly was about as nervous as me and Emily.

"Hi Rylie." Harry said slowly. She probably nearly fainted at the sound of his voice. I would have to, but I have to be professional.

"Come in. The rest of the guys are in the living room." Harry said.

Wait? Did he say the rest of the guys? As in, the rest of One Direction? Meeting him nearly had me die. The rest of them? Oh god, what if I faint? Or fall over? Or die? Or make a bad impression? Oh my holy buckets of oats. Is it hot in here?

We walked down a hallway, which led to the living room. There were platinum albums hanging up in the hallway. We entered the living room which had a spiral staircase in the corner, leading to their rooms, I presume, a flat screen TV and a huge couch where 4 boys were seated, looking at us.

"Lou!" Liam said. "How lovely to see you! Who have you brought with you?"

"This is my 'long term babysitter' Emily." Lou smiled as Emily waved and sat down.