Modest Management ~Chapter 4~

**********Natalie's POV**********

The sun streamed through the windows of my room. Well, the guest room I was going to be staying at for a while. It had white walls, a full bed, along with a vanity, a walk-in closet and a bathroom. It was cozy. I checked the date and time. November 18th, 2012 and it was 3:00pm. Shoot. I quickly got up and  went downstairs. I saw Rylie and Emily sitting down in the kitchen. Emily was feeding Lux and Rylie was talking to Lou. Tom wasn't to be found.

"Ah, someones awake!" Lou smiled, noticing me.

"Sorry, I'm not used to the time change." I replied, embarassed.

"Oh, it's fine, that's how I am in the US." Lou said, brushing it off.

I smiled, loving how Lou was so laidback. I began to grab a bowl and ask her where the cereal was. She pointed towards the cabinet on top of the refrigerator. I opened it seeing my favorite cereal.

"They have Frosted Flakes here?" I asked.

"Natalie, it's not like we live on planet Mars." Emily said.

I shot her a playful glare. "I was just saying."

I sat down and began to eat making funny faces at Lux. She kept giggling. She was the most adorable thing ever! I kept making funny faces at her, distacting her from eating.

"Natalie if you don't stop, I will shove the Frosted Flakes down your shirt." Emily said.

"Cranky much?" I shot back.

"Well,, Lux keeps spitting her food out so yes." she said.

"Okay, geez. I'll stop." I resumed eating my cereal, making a few funny faces at Lux every now and then.

After eating we all went upstairs to change. We were meeting management at 4:30 and it was 3:30. I went up to my room and decided to go casual. I pulled on some ripped skinny jeans with a black rip crop sweater. I threw on my white high tops and began to brush my hair.  I put on my favorite infinity necklace I got from my friend, Lupita, grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I saw Rylie already waiting, phone in hand, with a crop top saying In Vogue We Trust with a black tank top, and bootcut jeans. She also had black converse on.

"Where's Emily?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Probably changing Lux."

At that moment Emily came downstairs wearing a cute shirt with a pink cross, faded jeans with pink converse and a cute cross ring. Lux was wearing a pink blouse with jeans and mini converse like Emily's.

"We have the same pair of shoes." Emily grinned. Lux giggled and hugged Emily. Emily then picked her up. Lou then came downstairs with Tom.

"Okay, we'll see you when we get back from meeting management." Lou smiled and kissed Tom. Tom then went over and gave Lux a kiss on her cheek. She giggled and caressed his cheek.

"Bye, Lux." Tom said.

We headed out of the door and closed it. We went to the parking lot and turned towards Lou.

"Uhm, which ones your car?" Rylie asked.

"Mines is bit broken thanks to Tom, so someone let me borrow their Audi." Lou smiled and pointed towards the black Audi parked in between 2 other cars. We got in the car. I got in the passenger, which felt more like the driver, if you catch my drift. Emily put Lux in her baby booster seat and sat next to her.

"Do I have to get the back?" Rylie whined.

"Yes, because I have a baby to tend to." Emily said. Rylie huffed and headed to the back.