title of your story

Tuesday had arrived. Which meant Lux, Tom, and Lou were to go visit their family before the tour schedule starts. Luckily Natalie and I have already planned out the outfits and hair for Madison Square and were all caught up. Emily had nothing to do since she was supposed to be taking care of Lux. So we had time off.

"is that all Tom?" Lou asked him while putting Lux in her car seat. Tom came out with a pink bag, which I assumed belonged to Lux since I've seen Emily carry it, and put it next to the seat.

"That's all." Tom said. He got into the car and started it. Lou waved at us.

"Have fun. Don't throw too many parties and bye." she laughed and got in the car. We waved until they were no longer in view.

"So, now what?" I asked, looking towards Em and Nat. Emily shrugged and so did I. Then Natalie spoke.

"We could go to...a pub!"  Natalie exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air.

Emily and I looked at each other, hesitant to speak. I had always wanted to go to a pub in London. They seem like lots of fun. Then again, what if we get lost? We won't find our way back, that would suck.

Natalie sensed the hesitation. "Oh come on! It'll be fun! Pretty please?" she practically begged.

I sighed. "Maybe some other time. I'm not really in a mood."

Natalie slumped and muttered "fine."

"Sorry babe." I said.

"She'll get over it soon enough." Emily said. I nodded agreeing with her.

We went back inside and I began to make some food. I was absolutely starving. I started looking through the fridge and taking out as much as I could. I decided to make some macaroni. I began let the water boil and got the ingredients out. I then headed to the living room.

All the lights were off and the curtains were closed. The only light was the TV playing a movie. It was Child's Play. I got scared and I hurriedly ran towards the couch where I hit something hard. I looked and it was someone or something in the blanket. I moved my hands towards the blanket, feeling a small pit of nervousness, and pulled it up. A frightened and screaming Natalie popped up.

"AHH!" Natalie and I screamed at each other.

"Damn it, Rylie, you nearly made me piss my pants." Natalie said, breathing hard.

"What?! Who was the one watching Child's Play?!" I said. I checked my blood pressure making sure it didn't go up or down, just in case.

"It's my guilty pleasure..." Natalie said quietly.

"I thought chocolate was your guilty pleasure." A familiar voice said.

"That too, and Emily where even are you?" Natalie asked.

I saw something move from the corner of my eye. Near the curtains, there was a flash of red hair.

"Emily come out of the curtains." I said.

Emily came out and sat down next to Natalie.

"Well we might as well keep watching the movie." I shrugged and headed back towards the kitchen to finish making the food.

***30 minutes later***

Natalie POV

I hate scary movies. You know those type of people who jump at nearly everything. Yep that's me. It's all thanks to scary movies. God, they get under my skin. Child's Play was over, and we were now watchin Freddy vs Jason. Rylie, Emily and I had a bowl of macaroni in one hand and a pillow in the other. Jason was about to kill the guy who just "did it." with his girlfriend. Like seriously these people should know better than to freaking have sex at Lake Placid. What the actual...