Jail Cells & Heated Conversations

This chapter was written by harpreet0818. Check out Jenna_lane23 profile for her amazing books and hopefully we can update soon :)

//

Paige

I paced hastily around the police station that Sky was currently being hostage in. I never knew she would actually end up punching him and I guess I should have known better, after all this is Skylar.

"Okay...yeah. I know but...okay sure." I turned around to see Niall ending his call with someone over the phone.

I couldn't help the shivers that wracked my body as I looked around the police station. This place brought back too many memories...

"Management said we have to stay here to sort this situation out." He exclaimed, breathing deeply.

"And Sky?" I stuffed my hands in my pocket as I anxiously waited for his response.

"Harry said that he doesn't want to drag it into a court case and he'll let it go this time." Niall muttered.

"Let it go? Let it go! Who the hell does he think he is? He should be glad she didn't beat the shit out of him!" I yelled, I could see everyone turning around to look at me but I couldn't care less.

"Paige, calm down." Niall's voice was steady and considerate.

"No Niall, no. I've had enough! Sky was only looking out for me and he's acting like she's the culprit when it's actually Harry! He's the one who lied to me and he's the one who's trying to make Skylar look like the bad guy in the scene." Normally I wouldn't have created such a huge scene in a public place but this matter was simply too important.

"Paige..." Niall looked at me with concern as I felt the tears starting to form.

"Just get Sky out of there." I mumbled as I turned around and walked out of the police station.

After the scene at the airport, the security of the airport had to handle the angry mob as we tried to get out of their grasps. One Direction and their security were quickly ushered to their respective rides instead of boarding their flights and we were escorted in a separate car. We were taken away in such a speed that none of the fans could follow us but I swear they're going to get to the bottom of this.

I placed my head in my hands as I sat on the bench, outside the police station. I closed my eyes as I let out a shaky breath. I sit there thinking about what had happened so far and realise it all feels a little too surreal.

I jump in surprise as I felt another person sit next to me.

"Hey."

"Hey." I mutter back as Liam gives me a small smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asks quietly.

"Like utter shit." I laugh half-heartedly.

"Paige, about what happened with Harry and you-" I shook my head at him, causing my hair to fall and cover my face.

"I don't want to talk about it." I mutter, pulling my hair out of my way.

"Paige, it'll help if you talk about it." Liam said, looking at me.

"Liam, what do you want me to talk about? Like how Harry lied to me? Okay fine, even if he lied to me, he never had the curtsy to tell me the truth!" I could feel myself loosing control of my emotions and I couldn't do nothing about it.

"Paige, he wanted to tell you. He really did. But he was nervous and he didn't want to lose you." Liam answered, reaching out to comfort me.

"No, Liam. No. He played with my fricking emotions and if he really was scared to lose me then he should have explained to me the first time we went on a date!"

"It was never his fault, he didn't know how you would react and -" Liam started and I stopped him for the second time.

"Of course it could never be his fault, after all he's Harry Styles from One Direction." I scoffed, standing up from the bench.

"Paige, I didn't mean it like that." He got up too, staring at me with pleading eyes - begging me to understand.

"I don't want to talk to you Liam. Have a good day." I answered plainly as I walked inside the police station.

I sighed as I entered the police station again. I bit my lip anxiously as I took in the surroundings that I knew all too well.

"-Sky you'll be okay. Nothing will happen, I've took control of everything." I heard Niall's voice as I saw him cupping Sky's face in his hands before pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Eww, get a room you two." I laughed, attempting to lighten the mood.

Sky stepped away from Niall, blushing while Niall scratched his neck, nervously. I walked over to Sky and pulled her into a hug.

"I missed you." I muttered.

"I didn't, I was having fun in that cell." Sky laughed, her eyes gleaming. I scoffed playfully in return.

"I'm joking." She laughed as she smiled at me.

"Come on, lets get out of here." I smiled as we both walked out of the police station.

"We shall." Sky laughed as we made our way out.

//

A/N wow it's been so long since we have updated this book. I really have nothing to say part from sorry and I hope you enjoy this.

Comment, vote and follow.

All the love, Jenna and Harpreet ❤️