What was that all about?

This is harpreet0818's chapter, hope you enjoy!

"No seriously, it was him!"

I rolled my eyes at Skylar as she kept trying to convince me about how she met Niall Horan.

"I swear! And this isn't even a joke, I freaking hugged him!" Skylar shouted frustratedly.

"Yeah, yeah." I answered absentmindedly.

Skylar huffed before getting up and walking to her room. I shook my head at her and sat on the couch, turning the tv on.

She met Niall, I think not. Not that I don't believe her but I've fallen for that trick too many times.

*Harry's P.OV.*

"Mate trust me I was so lucky that Sky wasn't that mad at me." Niall said

"Yeah I guess you were but what if Paige doesn't get mad? What if she understands why I hid my identity from her?" I retort.

"Yes that is possible but what if she stops seeing you? What if this makes her so upset and you know what if she finds out from someone apart from you, then it's going cause problems whether she's understanding or not. " Niall explained.
I pondered on the long speech Niall had given me.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" Niall questioned.

"Yeah, yeah I do but do I have to tell her right now? Can't I tell her a little bit later?" I nervously asked.

I seriously didn't want anything to come in between me and Paige now, not even my identity. We were getting so close together and I rather keep it to the point where nothing disturbs our friendship.

"Uh...I guess but you have to tell her." Niall answered worriedly.

"Don't worry I will Nialler, I promise." I smiled before taking out my phone and searching for Paige's phone number.

*Paige's P.O.V.*

The ringing of my phone woke me up from my deep slumber. Slowly I reached over to my side table, grabbing the ringing device and pressing it to my ear.

"Hello?" My voice came out rather muffled and groggy from my current sleeping situation.

"Paige?" Harry said.

"Are you sleeping?" He asked.

"Of course I was, who calls someone in the middle of the night?!" I answer annoyedly.

"I'm sorry, I'll call you tomorrow." Harry mumbled quickly.

"Hey I'm sorry, it's just that I get irritated when someone disturbs my sleep." I say sitting up in bed.
"I need to tell you something." Harry quickly exclaimed.

"Yeah?"

"Paige I...I - uh forget it." Harry stops half way.

"Harry you can tell me." I say back.

"No just forget about it. Good night." Harry concludes ending the call and leaving me more confused than ever.

What was that all about?

A/N btw posted this at school 😝