Adorable

Co written. Jenna_lane23's chapter. :) Enjoy

I stare in shock at the girl in front of me, she's so temperamental and indecisive but in a way, that's what I find so intriguing. Seconds ago, Sky was staring into the night, her arms folded tightly across her chest. Her scrunched up button nose and pouted lips remind me of a young child trying figure out which candy they wanted in the candy store.

Adorable.

But that girl that had reminded me of a child merely seconds ago was now kissing me and I had no idea what to do. My heart thumped nervously against my chest as the girl pulled away, her eyes flitting from my eyes to my lips. Her hands were placed gently on my chest and my arms wrapped around her waist.

Not thinking clearly I blurted out a sentence I regretted instantly.

"Holy crap, Sky. You could've just told me to shut up."

She immediately pushes herself off of my chest but my arms hoot out to pull her back. I blush professedly, before slowly placing my lips back on hers. She responds quickly pressing her plump lips against mine with new passion. Sky's lips taste distinctively of Nutella and strawberries, if it were any other girl I'd be repelled but the taste of the fruit but this is Sky we're talking about.

Eventually we pull away, breathless and shocked. Her eyes are filled with a hidden emotion that I struggle to determine, she looks both confused and excited but the emotion that clouds everything else is horror.

"Holy shit. What am I going to tell Paige?" Sky asks, her face showing the fear. "She's going to flip. Omigod, omigod, omigod! This is soooo a dream, I'm concussed. I have to be concussed for this to be even remotely true." She gasps, her hands fanning her face and an alarming speed. I wait patiently, having known Skylar for the short time I already knew not to interrupt her rambling, it just made it worse.

"It's okay Sky, we leave in two days. Paige doesn't have to know about Harry-"

"Yes she damn well does!" Sky yells stomping her foot harshly, I jump back and she narrowly misses my foot. "Just because you lot are world famous and will forget girls like I forget to go shopping doesn't mean Paige will! Do you know what she's been through?! No, of course you f***ing don't!" No one does! So either you tell Harry to get his arse in gear and tell him or I tell Paige."

I stare at her as she rambles, her cheeks tinting with a slight pink. I nod and she glares me down, her eyes shifting dangerously dark. Something I never thought was possible for someone with such light and happy eyes.

"I'll tell Harry. Just... Let him do it in his own time, yeah?" I assure, placing my hands on her shoulders. Sky nods, her eyes going lighter slowly but surely. "Let's get you home, I'll walk you there."