Emerald

This is harpreet0818's chapter, read and send feedback :). Check out Jenna_lane23's books, she's an amazing author. ☺️

Harry's P.O.V.

"No just forget it, good night." I quickly exclaimed as I ended the call.

I'm such an idiot! Why couldn't I just tell her?!

I ran a hand through my hair, it was always something I did in order to calm myself down.

Should I call her again? I questioned myself.

No don't be an idiot, you're just gonna make a fool out of yourself and not tell her anything again, I argued in my brain.
I let myself fall on the bed, with my phone clutched in my right hand.

I could try and get some sleep, but with this problem upon my head, I don't think I'd be able to get any sleep tonight.

I'll meet up with her tomorrow and I'll tell her everything about me...hopefully.

Paige's P.O.V.

I practically ran to Starbucks when Harry called me this morning. His random phone call that i had received last night, had confused me alright but this morning's was even more bizarre.

He claimed that he had to tell me something and it sounded really desperate and important from the way he informed me.

My eyes scan the coffee shop and stop on the table with the guy wearing a beanie. I flatten my floral top before walking over to the table where Harry sat.

"Hey." I say as I sit down.

Harry looked up and I sighed seeing his sunglasses covering his eyes once again. I tried not to show my disappointment as I realised that I wasn't going to see his eyes today either. He was wearing a dotted shirt, the buttons were open until the third one. (Picture of Harry wearing the shirt in the multi media section.)

What was the point of always being hidden?

Was he hidding something?

"Hey." He replied giving me a forced smile.

"What's up?" I questioned.

Harry places his phone on the table, that he was currently holding.

He doesn't say anything for a few minutes before releasing a deep breath.

"Ok, yeah I'm ready." Harry mumbles, causing me to raise my eyebrows at him.

"I need to tell you something. But promise me you won't freak out once I tell you." Harry says quietly reaching for my hands over the table. His hands grabbed mine and squeezed lightly.

"Sorry to disturb you but here's your coffee sir." A waitress says as she balances a tray in her hand containing a cup.

"Would you like anything madam?" She questions.

"No thank you." I reply smiling. The waitress -Natalie- as I learned from her name tag, starts making room on the table with her free hand. She places the cup of coffee on the table, giving us a small smile as she turns around to walk away when her hand hits the table making it shake and drop Harry's phone onto the floor.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Natalie gushes.

"It's okay. Don't worry." Harry reassures her as Natalie hastily walks away.

Harry bends over to retrieve his phone and his causes me to stare at him as he gets his phone. My eyes catch sight of his skin underneath his shirt, inked with very familiar tattoos, 2 sparrows and a moth.

My head feels heavy, and the pieces of the puzzle start to join up.

He sits back up, his sunglasses falling a bit to his nose, so that I can finally see his eyes.

Emerald.

I know those emerald eyes.

And I swear in that moment, I forgot how to breathe, the guy I have been meeting up with was actually the Harry Styles and I didn't even know.

"You're...H-Harry." I gasp.

Harry's eyes widen and he gets up to grab hold of me as I stand up from the table.

"You're the Harry Styles." I say again this time not with shock but with anger.

A/N Wonder what will happen next?! Please send feedback and vote if you enjoyed it!

Harpreet ❤️