Prank Calling the ones who started it all

A/N First of all I'm going to apologize for not posting the chapter earlier, secondly it's my turn on this chapter as you would know, seeming as Jenna_lane23 wrote the last one. Hope you will forgive me for not posting it earlier but here it is (plus mind he spelling mistakes!)

Harry's POV

I rang the door bell and waited for Niall to answer.

He is going to kill me for being so late! I thought in my head as I waited for Niall to answer. I soon heard heavy footsteps coming towards the door, and prepared myself for the accusations.

The door opened and Niall stood there, giving me the are-you-serious look. I stepped inside and Niall immediately started talking.

"Harry what the hell bro?! I've been waiting for hours!" Niall starts whining when I walk into the lounge, I place the bag of Nandos on the table and look at Niall and shrug my shoulders. Taking a seat on the couch I start thinking about what happened a few minutes ago.

"Niall, I think I'm in love" I whisper thinking about Paige. Niall looks at me in shock sitting on the edge of the sofa while holding his piece of pizza 2 cm away for his mouth as one of the toppings falls off.

"Harry. We've been in perth for what? Two days! You can't be in love, not while we're on tour!" Niall explains in a surprised voice, then sighs deeply and sits back in his seat.

"But I think I'm in love too. And I have her number"

"Cool bro, call her! Is she fit?" I jump up from my laying position and look at Niall as he takes a piece of paper out of his pocket and looks at it.

"I shouldn't, she's probably having dinner. It would be rude. What if she has a boyfriend?" Niall starts worrying. I bite my lip as I smile at the thought of my best mate being in love, he's never reacted this way to any girl. She really must be special. I look at my hands as an idea pops into my head, returning my gaze back to Niall I smile.

"How about some prank calling? That always cheers you up, yeah?" I suggest as Niall nods in agreement as he places the piece of paper back into his pocket. Grabbing my phone from my back pocket I dial a random phone number and placed it on speaker.

"Hello, who is this?" A girls voice answers, I think I've heard this voice before, I thought. But shook the thought out of my head as I answered

"Hola! Is mama there?" I speak back in a Italian accent, well try to. I can see how hard Niall is trying not to laugh.

"Who is this?" She demands, another girls voice is there now. And I can hear her speaking.

"Mi Chiamo Roberto, is mama there?" I repeat and a squeak of laughter escapes Niall's lips. I silently laugh as the other girl starts speaking.

"Paige, gimme the phone" she speaks. I hear a bit of an argument going on as the girl passes the phone to the other.

"Listen here buddy, I will find you and chop your balls off if you don't tell me what the hell you want!" The new voice barks, I flinch at the threat but don't stop.

"No no, I Roberto, you stupid señorita" I state.The girl starts swearing and it takes all of me not to start laughing. She keeps going on and on, until finally she decides to calm down, a bit.

"- and the nerve of you to freaking talk to me like shit too! Enjoy your cell buddy cus I'm calling the cops!" She rambled, and I turned to look at Niall as a look of horror spreads along his face. I shake him lightly and disconnect the call.

"Hey Nialler what's wrong?" I ask

"That was Skylar." Niall mutters

"Who's she?" I ask curiously

"Oh Jesus! That was Skylar!" Niall shouts as he gets up pacing around the room in worry. He moves his hand through his dirty blonde hair in clear frustration.

"Um mate you didn't answer my question." I say keen to know who Skylar was, as I get up and stand in front of Niall.

"She's the one who gave me her phone number! The one I fell in love with!" Niall speaks quickly

"Don't worry she won't know it's us." I answer reassuringly to calm Niall down.

"I hope so." Niall exclaims as he takes a seat on the couch again.

I head towards the kitchen and take a slice of pizza from the open box, to find 9 more pizza boxes.

"Um Niall how many pizzas did you order?" I ask uncertainly as I head back to the lounge.

Niall chuckles.

"10." He states

"How are we supposed to eat that many?" I question laughing along with Niall.

"Don't worry the other lads still have to come, they'll help us finish it." Niall laughs as he gets up and returns with a box of pizza along with him.

"Now you're talking." We both laugh as we both start eating pizza.

A/N so a bit of a repeat in what happened in the pervious chapter except with Harry's P.O.V. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Luv ya all.

Harpreet & Jenna 🌺